Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Re: Reggie Bush could turn this team around

"K-Rob2002" wrote:
    I dont see us getting him no matter what, I think we will be in the top 10 for the draft but not the top 5. I think we need a LB, Harris is the youngest and Cowart and Newman are getting old, Hawk would fit that well, or we can go after a a strong safety, or a nice Offensive line player like Mckinne. I think MM is a good back, and were looking good with the WR core.

But we do still have a good chance to win this division with a win next week, are schedule is still easy.
    Or we could trade again (Which we should do) to get 2 first rounders, get aj hawk and reggie bush??

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I agree. There is nothing wrong with discussing anything you want to here...no problem.

The problem is we have a different thread for every single college prospect. Why can't it be made a little more simple by having them in one spot? That way members who do not care to read about it do not have to sift through endless pages of basically the same thing.

I am all for members posting new topics with content and different angles. The topic of who we should draft next year is the same angle no matter how you look at it.

I basically follow webby's rules:

14. Netiquette rules. Look for an existing thread if you simply wish to chime in. Got a unique take? Then post a new thread.

Feel free to post at will, I never stop anybody from doing so.
    Good points. Maybe you guys really should create a "FA\Draft\New Coaching Staff\Anything related to any season not currently in progress" Category on the boards. As silly as it sounds.

-DD
    The Betic Always Gets His Shot!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Deadly_Diabetic" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

I agree. There is nothing wrong with discussing anything you want to here...no problem.

The problem is we have a different thread for every single college prospect. Why can't it be made a little more simple by having them in one spot? That way members who do not care to read about it do not have to sift through endless pages of basically the same thing.

I am all for members posting new topics with content and different angles. The topic of who we should draft next year is the same angle no matter how you look at it.

I basically follow webby's rules:

14. Netiquette rules. Look for an existing thread if you simply wish to chime in. Got a unique take? Then post a new thread.

Feel free to post at will, I never stop anybody from doing so.
    Good points. Maybe you guys really should create a "FA\Draft\New Coaching Staff\Anything related to any season not currently in progress" Category on the boards. As silly as it sounds.

-DD
    we had one during the offseason.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

"SharperVikings" wrote:
    Or we could trade again (Which we should do) to get 2 first rounders, get aj hawk and reggie bush??
    i am totally game on for getting another first rounder. does anyone have two frist rounders this year? because if he end up high in the draft(top 3), we could trade that for two frist rounders this year and take a stud for our defense and then take a rb or oline.
    We're bringing purple back.

umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach

Jay Cutler - a sleeper in next year's draft

Anyone see the game between Vandy and florida tonight? Cutler looks like a young T may ommy Kramer that may fall as far a 4th round pick. Maybe a good pick for the Vikes.

Thoughts?

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Jay Cutler - a sleeper in next year's draft

I'll tell you who impressed me this weekend and that was Gary Russell of the Minnesota Gophers. Given the chance to fill in for Maroney and he did more than an adequate job. Watch this guy. He is much more of an NFL power runner in the likes of Jerome Bettis than Maroney is. Of course, that Gopher offensive line is amazing.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

TWill19 is offline Rookie

Re: Jay Cutler - a sleeper in next year's draft

"umaguma1979" wrote:
    Anyone see the game between Vandy and florida tonight? Cutler looks like a young T may ommy Kramer that may fall as far a 4th round pick. Maybe a good pick for the Vikes.

Thoughts?
    Cutler is a solid second round pick. There is no way he falls to third, better yet the fourth.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617