Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reggie

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Reggie

Good take, PurpleRide. I'm sure we all want to see Fowler succeed where Red had many shortcomings, not the least of which, being devoted to put forth a winning product, rather than solely lining his bank vault with even more cash.

I'm beginning to get a good feeling about Fowler. Since he and his partners are all m(b)illionaires that are involved with real estate in one way or another, it's not too hard to imagine a stadium deal getting done with their private finances. They could easily make the amount up with all the development possibilities around the stadium site.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Reggie

"renovikesfan" wrote:
    Good take, PurpleRide. I'm sure we all want to see Fowler succeed where Red had many shortcomings, not the least of which, being devoted to put forth a winning product, rather than solely lining his bank vault with even more cash.

I'm beginning to get a good feeling about Fowler. Since he and his partners are all m(b)illionaires that are involved with real estate in one way or another, it's not too hard to imagine a stadium deal getting done with their private finances. They could easily make the amount up with all the development possibilities around the stadium site.
    Only as long as they don't lose sight of the REAL reason to own the team...to win championships! I don't want to see another owner come in here just to try and make money off of the fans without giving us anything in return...if Fowler and his partners are in it only for the real estate development angle, then we might be better off without them. On the other hand, if he and his partners are truly committed to winning, then "Welcome aboard"!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

philhendrie28 is offline Waterboy

Reggie

"givemossthetoss" wrote:
    If any team is going to move to L.A. it will most likely be the Saints.

The Vikes won't leave Minnesota..the lease from what i read is up til 2012..Did Rozelle made an written agreement with the state that the Vikes won't leave? If the impossible did happen they get a team very quickly...

I too believe the only viable team that would leave for Los Angeles is the Saints..Last year the state of Louisiana had a hard time paying their yearly rent to the Saints LOL.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123