Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by scottishvike View Post
    On a positive note, At least JA still gets away with his sack celebration.
    As long as his knee never touches the ground when he does it. If it does, it's a 15 yard penalty.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    You know the league could have made this a whole lot easier ... 15yd penalty on anyone that gets butt hurt by the other team celebrating because they weren't good enough to stop them to begin with. Seriously, who's feelings are being hurt by this celebrating? Pretty soon they won't even keep score because they won't want anyone to feel sad.

However I do agree they shouldn't allow the self grandiose displays like the ones put on by Ray Lewis. Not because it hurts the other teams feelings but to protect players from embarrassing themselves.

I mean really. If you don't want the other team celebrating and taunting, stop em from scoring. This ain't little league. This is like the whole anti injury campaign. Here's an idea, you don't want to get injured? You don't want a concussion? Don't play football! Do you get butt hurt over someone celebrating in your face because you're not good enough to stop em? Don't play football! Nuff said.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    You know the league could have made this a whole lot easier ... 15yd penalty on anyone that gets butt hurt by the other team celebrating because they weren't good enough to stop them to begin with.
    OK.
    I nominate that one for post of the year.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    However I do agree they shouldn't allow the self grandiose displays like the ones put on by Ray Lewis. Not because it hurts the other teams feelings but to protect players from embarrassing themselves.
    Once you get away with murder, you can get away with just about anything.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12