Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 83
  1. #11
    Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    501

    Re: Refs Are Screwing Us!!

    It's obvious that Ed Hodcules and his gang likes men on men action because they let Woodson rape Wade on that game ending INT.
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

  2. #12
    Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    362

    Re: Refs Are Screwing Us!!

    There is no question the officiating was slanted yesterday...


    By the way PurpleGator...WEAGLE WEAGLE, WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!


    sig courtesy of PPE

  3. #13
    Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    362

    Re: Refs Are Screwing Us!!

    "Purplemania" wrote:
    It's obvious that Ed Hodcules and his gang likes men on men action because they let Woodson rape Wade on that game ending INT.
    Ed is VERY anti-Vike!!!


    sig courtesy of PPE

  4. #14
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Refs Are Screwing Us!!

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    I hate to use this excuse but they did make terrible calls.
    I agree but they want to help the Packers this year.
    Its a great story for the NFL.
    How he overcame the diversity and working with all young players.
    Oh this sucks because I can hear it now.
    Thanks for making me throw up.
    I know, it makes me sick to.
    I should do a whole entire paragraph of what the media will say.
    Maybe I will later when I get some more time to think of all the BS the media will add.



    I have to tend to agree with this.

    It's like the Patriots winning after 9/11.

    Like Jerome Bettis returning to Detroit to win his ring (which was the worst officiated Super Bowl I've ever seen).

    It's like the Gruden Bowl (Raiders/Bucs)

    I almost think these things happen... not by chance.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  5. #15
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Refs Are Screwing Us!!

    "C" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    I hate to use this excuse but they did make terrible calls.
    I agree but they want to help the Packers this year.
    Its a great story for the NFL.
    How he overcame the diversity and working with all young players.
    Oh this sucks because I can hear it now.
    Thanks for making me throw up.
    I know, it makes me sick to.
    I should do a whole entire paragraph of what the media will say.
    Maybe I will later when I get some more time to think of all the BS the media will add.



    I have to tend to agree with this.

    It's like the Patriots winning after 9/11.

    Like Jerome Bettis returning to Detroit to win his ring (which was the worst officiated Super Bowl I've ever seen).

    It's like the Gruden Bowl (Raiders/Bucs)

    I almost think these things happen... not by chance.
    Are you saying professional sports are rigged?
    No, I would never believe that.

  6. #16
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Refs Are Screwing Us!!

    "Hawgski" wrote:
    "Purplemania" wrote:
    It's obvious that Ed Hodcules and his gang likes men on men action because they let Woodson rape Wade on that game ending INT.
    Ed is VERY anti-Vike!!!
    He likes PINK instead of PURPLE!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #17
    Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    362

    Re: Refs Are Screwing Us!!

    "C" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    I hate to use this excuse but they did make terrible calls.
    I agree but they want to help the Packers this year.
    Its a great story for the NFL.
    How he overcame the diversity and working with all young players.
    Oh this sucks because I can hear it now.
    Thanks for making me throw up.
    I know, it makes me sick to.
    I should do a whole entire paragraph of what the media will say.
    Maybe I will later when I get some more time to think of all the BS the media will add.



    I have to tend to agree with this.

    It's like the Patriots winning after 9/11.

    Like Jerome Bettis returning to Detroit to win his ring (which was the worst officiated Super Bowl I've ever seen).

    It's like the Gruden Bowl (Raiders/Bucs)

    I almost think these things happen... not by chance.
    Don't forget MNF at Lambeau a few years back

    How the Brett Almighty tribute game.
    That was some of the worst officiating AND no effort by the DB's to break up the plays.


    sig courtesy of PPE

  8. #18
    Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    501

    Re: Refs Are Screwing Us!!

    "C" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    I hate to use this excuse but they did make terrible calls.
    I agree but they want to help the Packers this year.
    Its a great story for the NFL.
    How he overcame the diversity and working with all young players.
    Oh this sucks because I can hear it now.
    Thanks for making me throw up.
    I know, it makes me sick to.
    I should do a whole entire paragraph of what the media will say.
    Maybe I will later when I get some more time to think of all the BS the media will add.



    I have to tend to agree with this.

    It's like the Patriots winning after 9/11.

    Like Jerome Bettis returning to Detroit to win his ring (which was the worst officiated Super Bowl I've ever seen).

    It's like the Gruden Bowl (Raiders/Bucs)

    I almost think these things happen... not by chance.
    I really did question the Pats winning after 9/11. But seeing as how they're still kicking butt 5 years later, eehhhhhhh
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

  9. #19
    IBleedPurple11's Avatar
    IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    414

    Re: Refs Are Screwing Us!!

    "C" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    The first play, I actually thought that was a good call. The flag was thrown before the ball was intercepted anyways.

    Quit blaming the refs, you sound like a whiner. Honestly, be a man for Christ sakes.
    :'(
    I do not think anyone is blaming the refs. All I am saying is that bad calls are a factor.
    Good teams win. No excuses.

    Im not saying that we would have won if those BAD calls werent made, but we probably would have and if we did lose it would have felt a little better knowing that we got beat because we suck and not because we suck and got screwed at the same time.

    I know we arent that great this year and wont be all year. And I am a man, dont get personal...you wanna do that come see me personally. PeaCe!

    ;D


    *SKOL!*

  10. #20
    Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    501

    Re: Refs Are Screwing Us!!

    "IBleedPurple11" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    The first play, I actually thought that was a good call. The flag was thrown before the ball was intercepted anyways.

    Quit blaming the refs, you sound like a whiner. Honestly, be a man for Christ sakes.
    :'(
    I do not think anyone is blaming the refs. All I am saying is that bad calls are a factor.
    Good teams win. No excuses.

    Im not saying that we would have won if those BAD calls werent made, but we probably would have and if we did lose it would have felt a little better knowing that we got beat because we suck and not because we suck and got screwed at the same time.

    I know we arent that great this year and wont be all year. And I am a man, dont get personal...you wanna do that come see me personally. PeaCe!

    ;D
    UFC it out!
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Refs.............
    By BadlandsVikings in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:42 PM
  2. Three Months Later, NFL Apologizes For Screwing the Steelers
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 08:35 AM
  3. Why Refs Piss Me Off
    By Del Rio in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 02:09 AM
  4. Are you seeing the Refs also?????????
    By dart18 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 01:40 PM
  5. REFS!!
    By billvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 06:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •