Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Refs Are Screwing Us!!

Im not one to complain but HOLY shit! 1st play of the game, INT for sure! and we get a penalty for illegal contact 40 yards away from the interception. Then that FF by Winfield on that flare route. He clearly had the football in 2 hands turned took a step and got POPPED....fumble! Vikings ball. BUT NO! we get a blown whistle and are not able to challenge the play. Its a joke.

This one was horrible! LAST PLAY OF THE GAME...come on now EVERYONE knows that was pass interference/illegal contact/something. Packers defender was literally on top on Bobby Wades back the WHOLE play. Wade was a dumbass though for just hitting the ball up in the air. He knew he wasnt going to catch it...why just throw one hand at it? stupid! knock it down. But thats beyond the point because it was pass interference!....we get illegal contact 40 yards away from the ball but they dont get shit when our guy is getting raped by their defender. kaka del rio game all around....

AND VIKINGS WAKE UP!!!! HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU LET FAVRE BEAT YOU WITH THAT WEAK @$$ PUMP FAKE! EVERY PLAY HE DOES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

ALSO....our DB's need to wake the hell up! quit letting the WR's run comeback routes and slants on you ALL game. Move up, press coverage, id rather give one up deep a couple times a game then watch these 8-15 yard easy catches every play.

Robison is the pooh! start him. The guy gets a sack every game and doesnt play much. He was a beast in college, he can get to the QB. We need him in there idc what any of you say START HIM or at least play him a lot more.

Sidney Rice showed that he can obviously catch a ball over a defender, that TD was a great catch, another bad throw but Rice went up and got it. He is good, our WR's are not bad! they are young and fast. TJ you better kick some Bear @$$ when you come back man!

gol 'darnit its rough being a Vikings fan....but somebodys gotta do it!!

thanks for letting me vent...BYE week..thank god, I can take it easy on my blood pressure this weekend!

;D

;D

;D

P.S... GO DIAMONDBACKS!!!

;D

;D

;D

*SKOL!*

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Refs Are Screwing Us!!

I hate to use this excuse but they did make terrible calls.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

The first play, I actually thought that was a good call. The flag was thrown before the ball was intercepted anyways.

Quit blaming the refs, you sound like a whiner. Honestly, be a man for Christ sakes.
    :'(
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

I say those refs having been giving us the bidness. I mean come on really think about it. Oh maybe this would go in a thread about how far down the rabbit hole goes??? but seriously I think the refs screwed the vikes out of 2 wins in 2 weeks.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

"C" wrote:
    The first play, I actually thought that was a good call. The flag was thrown before the ball was intercepted anyways.

Quit blaming the refs, you sound like a whiner. Honestly, be a man for Christ sakes.
    I do not think anyone is blaming the refs. All I am saying is that bad calls are a factor.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"marstc09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

I do not think anyone is blaming the refs. All I am saying is that bad calls are a factor.
    Good teams win. No excuses.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

"marstc09" wrote:
    I agree but they want to help the Packers this year.
    Its a great story for the NFL.
    How he overcame the diversity and working with all young players.
    Oh this sucks because I can hear it now.

"PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Thanks for making me throw up.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

I also hate blaming the refs. But I just can't help it this week. I do want to preface this by saying, there is no guarantee we would have won had the refs made the right calls.

The interception- To me, it looked like the receiver ran into Winfield. I don't know what Winfield is supposed to do, just step back and let the receiver run through him? It is important to mention though, the Packers ended up punting and we had better field position than if the interception counted, which would have put us within the 5 yard line. This call, I believe, is irrelevant to the outcome of the game, but still a bad call.

The fumble- This is a tough one. I do believe the ball was caught and subsequently fumbled. However, it was real fast, a real "boom-boom" type of play, which makes it real close. Would have tied the game.

The pass interference non-call- I cannot believe this one. This one really bugs me. Pass interference all the f'n way. Again, there is no guarantee the Vikings would have scored anyway, but at least the playing field would be equal.

I almost wonder if the refs wanted to see the Packers win.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

"marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Thanks for making me throw up.
    I know, it makes me sick to.
    I should do a whole entire paragraph of what the media will say.
    Maybe I will later when I get some more time to think of all the BS the media will add.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast