Thread: Redskins week 1

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Redskins week 1

Who will be there with me? I know Pologirl is going. Don't know where I'll be sitting yet since my buddy got the tickets. I'll be somewhere behind the Vikings bench I believe. Cajun? We should all get together for a group hug photo. :grin:

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Redskins week 1

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Who will be there with me? I know Pologirl is going. Don't know where I'll be sitting yet since my buddy got the tickets. I'll be somewhere behind the Vikings bench I believe. Cajun? We should all get together for a group hug photo. :grin:
    I don't have a ticket yet...but I will be there. With my camper and a big ol' pot of Cajun gumbo. If you have any leads on one or more decent tickets, let me know. Is Pologirl sitting with you guys?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

That flag about pressing 1 is funny.

I was on the phone with Nextel the other day and thought what the hell is that.

I gave the operator a hard time about having to press [1]. She said others are starting to complain about the samething.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    I don't have a ticket yet...but I will be there. With my camper and a big ol' pot of Cajun gumbo. If you have any leads on one or more decent tickets, let me know. Is Pologirl sitting with you guys?
    Yes Pologirl and I will be sitting with eachother holding hands. Afterwards dinner, then who knows. The girl won't leave me alone. ops: I can't help you on a ticket Cajun. If you do get in my Lt is OIC of FED-EX security. I am trying to work out (again) maybe a visit near the visitors locker room hallway. When the date gets closer I will PM you to work out where you will be tailgating. I want food.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Yes Pologirl and I will be sitting with eachother holding hands. Afterwards dinner, then who knows. The girl won't leave me alone. ops: I can't help you on a ticket Cajun. If you do get in my Lt is OIC of FED-EX security. I am trying to work out (again) maybe a visit near the visitors locker room hallway. When the date gets closer I will PM you to work out where you will be tailgating. I want food.
    So THAT'S where she's been hiding! :lol:

I will trade you gumbo for access to the locker room hallway!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE