Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: RED ZONE CONSERVATIVE APPROACH

I'd like to see the people here get off Brad's jock until he throws a touchdown or two, like most QBs in the league. He's tied with only Longwell for touchdown passes in the NFC. No more "Brad's so effective, slurp slurp slurp." We should be used to not having Daunte and get our standards for a good QB back in place.

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

BJ is the only reason we have won any games. His long passes are dropped, what do you want him to do? Blame our receivers. And if the line gave him a second or 2 maybe he could complete more.

The bad red zone play calls aernt his fault. The fault belongs to someone whose initials are BC

vikingbill50 is offline Starter

brad does the play that is he is told to do, if people are saying we are too conservative then it isnt brads fault, i agree we are not using the TE's like we should be
    I BLEED THE COLOR PURPLE

That's all fine, but stop saying he's so good. He hasn't done much.

vikingbill50 is offline Starter

with the style of offense they are running, brad has done a great job and a great job of moving the chains and keeping the other offense off the field, alot of the dropped balls were right on target and not his fault
    I BLEED THE COLOR PURPLE

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

In Childress we trust.

Are you serious about complaining now?
    Childress is done a GREAT job. So no I don't have a problem with Red Zone calling.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"CCthebest" wrote:
    BJ is the only reason we have won any games. His long passes are dropped, what do you want him to do? Blame our receivers. And if the line gave him a second or 2 maybe he could complete more.

The bad red zone play calls aernt his fault. The fault belongs to someone whose initials are BC

10 posts about today's game and not one was positive,
    I even posted yesterday if we lose then you would be on here bitching and complaining about Childress.

BJ is the only reason we have won any games?
    Gee the Bears this week were being talked about as being legit Superbowl contenders and we gave them everything they could handle but nobody is contributing but BJ.

I still think you are a Packer fan pretending to be a Viking fan!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"CCthebest" wrote:

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING!

modena11 is offline Rookie

"CCthebest" wrote:

you have got to be kidding me. more than half of BJ's deep passes are underthrown or overthrown, firstoff. sure we have had a couple drops, but these things will improve.

i really don't know how you can complain about the o-line. if you are complaining about this o-line, you must have been livid about our line last year for like the first 10 games. the o-line protected BJ very well today vs a great blitzing bears front 7. the pocket held up great for johnson to get rid of the ball.

every post i see is negative an you degrade the team, holding BJ up on a pedestal.

what WTP said was spot on, you must be a packer fan disguising yourself.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

I really don't agree with you modena.

All through the first matches I have been so happy about Johnson. I feel really secure with him in there, because I know he is smart at takes care of the ball.

Mostly he checks down correct, takes the shot at the right time when people are open, and if not throws the ball away or take the sack for a loss.

And speaking about his throwing, it is as accurate as most qb's out there.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast