Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: Red says the Vikings will be sold by June.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    according to yahoo sport, red is trying to hurry up and sell so he can buy the new orleans saints and move them to san antonio, which is good for me since I live in houston. More chances to see my team play
    your a saints fan?
    HELLLLLLL NO. More teams in texas means more chances for my Vikes to come to texas which means more chances for me to go to the game.
    They wouldn't be the Vikings then.
    I guess I didn't post my post correctly. I like the minnesota vikings and I hate everyone else. I just figure that the more teams we have in texas, (which is where I live at) the more chances for the minnesota vikings coming here to play texas team which means that I get to go to the game to watch my team (minnesota vikings) beatup on whom ever they are playing.

Ddawg84 is offline Starter

Zygmunt Wilf is gunna get the team fella's and Fowler is basically going to move to a back seat driver in the whole bit, so we might as well stop praying for Taylor. But I think this guy is a better talker and majority leader than Fowler would have been anyway, the only thing super appealing about Fowler anyway was the fact that he was going to be the first black owner in the NFL. But Zygmunt has been the most vocal of the 4 New Jersey partners so far to really look at land sites and make a great Stadium deal work that would keep the Vikings here forever. Plus he is going to want to be excepted in our state's community and probably move to Minnesota like Fowler said he would do once he got the team... Plus I think it would be so hard to move such an established football program that has such DIE HARD FANS LIKE ALL OF US ON THIS SITE, THAT WOULD RATHER DIE THAN SEE OUR VIKES PLAY SOME WHERE ELSE!!! So Zygmunt, as long as you do better than Red... (and it already looks like your tryin to do that by getting a stadium deal done in Blaine for our Vikes)...WELCOME TO MINNESOTA VIKES COUNTRY BUDDY!!! And Fowler thanks for takin a back seat and basically paying Red a 20 million down payment which was spent on our Free Agents... you the man!!! Minnesota Vikes for life!!!!!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    according to yahoo sport, red is trying to hurry up and sell so he can buy the new orleans saints and move them to san antonio, which is good for me since I live in houston. More chances to see my team play
    your a saints fan?
    HELLLLLLL NO. More teams in texas means more chances for my Vikes to come to texas which means more chances for me to go to the game.
    They wouldn't be the Vikings then.
    I guess I didn't post my post correctly. I like the minnesota vikings and I hate everyone else. I just figure that the more teams we have in texas, (which is where I live at) the more chances for the minnesota vikings coming here to play texas team which means that I get to go to the game to watch my team (minnesota vikings) beatup on whom ever they are playing.
    My bad. I re-read your post. I thought you were in favor of the Vikes moving to Tex. :???:

jglenn80 is offline Waterboy

Will Fowler be as critical an owner to the Vikings as Robert Craft has been for the Patriots? Will he be committed to winning? Minnesota has never had an owner of that caliber. Until they do, the Superbowl will stay just out of reach.

"jglenn80" wrote:
    Will Fowler be as critical an owner to the Vikings as Robert Craft has been for the Patriots? Will he be committed to winning? Minnesota has never had an owner of that caliber. Until they do, the Superbowl will stay just out of reach.
    Isn't Craft from the New England area? I think that may have something to do with it.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "jglenn80" wrote:
    Isn't Craft from the New England area? I think that may have something to do with it.
    F*ck Robert Kraft...he was ready to move his team to CONNECTICUT awhile back...he is no more committed to winning than other owners, he just got lucky that all the stars aligned correctly when they did!

And YES, I will stand by that remark...because it is all in the timing!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

I knew we would get the "F" bomb outta Cajun concerning Kraft. :lol:

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

i would never cheer for the vikings again if they moved.

but on the other hand, i would cheer for certain players on the team (culpepper, burleson, wiggins, kevin williams)
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

I agree that Taylor has had his chances. He could have easily outbid McCombs and doubled his investment in the last five years. While it would make me feel more secure to have a Minnesota-based owner, I think that the Vikings' fan base is too stable for the team to move. When was the last time we didn't have a sellout? The NFL isn't going to allow another Cleveland scenario.

Wouldn't it be cool to have an owner named Zyggi. It sounds like the league's first Rastafarian owner!

smoot2boot is offline Rookie

Red is a horrible owner but man the guy has style. That fur coat he wore in Green Bay for the playoffs was PIMP! If only he treated his team like he treats his wardrobe we would have 5 Super Bowl trophies by now.
    God, I hate you Joe Buck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123