Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DaunteHOF is offline Coach

Re: Red says the Vikings will be sold by June.

good, fowler will do this team good...
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

according to yahoo sport, red is trying to hurry up and sell so he can buy the new orleans saints and move them to san antonio, which is good for me since I live in houston. More chances to see my team play

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    according to yahoo sport, red is trying to hurry up and sell so he can buy the new orleans saints and move them to san antonio, which is good for me since I live in houston. More chances to see my team play
    your a saints fan?

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I just hope if the new owners are from out of state that the NFL would give another guarantee, similar to when the Metrodome was built, that we will have a team playing all their home games at the new stadium for the next 25 years. That way the state can't be blackmailed in 10-15 years by another greedy owner.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Taylor had 2 chances to buy the team. He was too damn cheep and thats the real reason why he will never own the team. If he REALLY wanted the team he would have paid the price. Oh yeah, just because the guy is not from here dosen't mean the team is moving. If you are worried about the team possibly moving talk to your state rep, tell him/her they will lose your vote,(and if your republican)money if they continue to reject stadium bills from an "outsider". No one will move the team unless we continue to force them to move the team. For the last 7 years we have pushed the team closer out the door than red has. If you don't trust the guy because of his track record, I can understand that, if it is because he is not a "homer", exit east and live with the rednecks of wisconsin
    You republican whore!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I don't trust those guys from New Jersey....all they are interested in is the real estate deal surrounding the proposed new stadium. Give us Taylor...maybe he can sell them the T-Wolves and use the money to make up the difference between what he offered and what Red wants!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"magicci" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    your a saints fan?
    HELLLLLLL NO. More teams in texas means more chances for my Vikes to come to texas which means more chances for me to go to the game.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    your a saints fan?
    HELLLLLLL NO. More teams in texas means more chances for my Vikes to come to texas which means more chances for me to go to the game.
    They wouldn't be the Vikings then.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Fowlers offer was out of line, especially considering that after buying the team they will have to put up hundreds of millions of dollars for a new stadium. Taylor was only being realistic with his offer. In hindsight he was low, but only because someone made a ridiculous offer.

Personally I don't trust Red. I wouldn't put it past him to somehow be behind Fowlers offer, in order to drive up the price.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    your a saints fan?
    They wouldn't be the Vikings then.
    He means being able to watch the Vikings play when they are on the road playing a Texas team.

I too always hope that the Vikings will play the Cowboys in Texas so I can easily go watch them. It hasn't happened since 2000 and what a game that was ... too bad I was too broke at the time to see it in person.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast