Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red is sad :(

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Red is sad :(

"Caine" wrote:
    "Red *slurps sheep schlongs* McCombs wrote:
    I sold the Vikings but in my heart you will always be my team.
    Impossible!!! You have no heart you dehydrated, sheep-pokin', goat-strokin', squirrel-slimin', rodent-rapin', chicken-chokin', Llama-lickin', monkey-masturbatin', aardvark-a$$ mucher!!!

Go back to Texas. When Tice said he'll miss you....HE LIED!!!!!

Caine
    That as a good one Caine. It started kind of slow but when it got to the end I was dying laughing. The aardvark-a$$ muncher part about killed me lol.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

I for one will miss O'l Red. I remember sitt'n on the front porch, red would be ly'n next to me scratch'n flees an ticks then he'd chase the mail man.......oh!!! Wait!!! were not talking about my dog? Were talking about Red McColms! That sorry pice of Sheite can go far far away, and stay there :violent3:
    I.B.O.T. #213

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

wow, yeah right, mcombs you are fuc**n stupid!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

get the heck outta town now red, no more cheap ass owner in town to hinder our progress as a first rate franchise..i for one will for sure never miss red mccombs
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

waynesworld is offline Rookie

ottytrain5: What a piece of Farve Red is! :thebirdman:
    [img:9191bfb1cf]http://xs21.xs.to/pics/05121/wanyesworld.gif[/img:9191bfb1cf]

waynesworld is offline Rookie

Whoops!ottytrain5: What a piece of Favre Red is! :thebirdman:
    [img:9191bfb1cf]http://xs21.xs.to/pics/05121/wanyesworld.gif[/img:9191bfb1cf]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    lmao thank u god this ock sucker is gone. For one split second im like aww...then im like fu(k that we're sittin here randy less and ring-less so fu(k u red noone will miss you at all. WILF IS THE MAN!
    Let's let Wilf earn his stripes before we anoint him as the Chosen One! Once he proves that he isn't the next Red, he will have my full support...but not before he proves his loyalty to our team. We all had to prove our loyalty before other fans would accept us here...why should Wilf be any different. And don't say that he proved it 600 million times...Red paid good money back then too and look what we ended up with.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I'm sad too Red, sad that we squandered the amazing talent we've had for 6 years because you were to cheap to buy a defense.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    lmao thank u god this ock sucker is gone. For one split second im like aww...then im like fu(k that we're sittin here randy less and ring-less so fu(k u red noone will miss you at all. WILF IS THE MAN!
    Let's let Wilf earn his stripes before we anoint him as the Chosen One! Once he proves that he isn't the next Red, he will have my full support...but not before he proves his loyalty to our team. We all had to prove our loyalty before other fans would accept us here...why should Wilf be any different. And don't say that he proved it 600 million times...Red paid good money back then too and look what we ended up with.
    Yup, I'm not ready to proclaim Wilf the new Messiah of the Vikings. For all we know, he's blowing sunshine up our bungs about keeping the team here and everything else. Time will tell.

Although, since he IS better than "that previous guy", I am rolling out the Red-Carpet for him...

...and you have no idea how long it took me to pound Red into a carpet...or how much I enjoyed it.

Caine

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Red will miss the franchise, but we sure as heck won't miss him!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast