Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: Recognize these people?

The two people between Webby and Neum are folks from out of town, friends of Webby's...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

Thank you to everyone who answered, I think I can recognize Singer, Webby, Neumdog, (And Zeus from his youtube sermons) Johnson14 said the Nov 29th game will be his first (All the way from merry ol England) So I'm excited to meet as many of you as possible and take some pictures, By the way, I live about 5-5 1/2 hours away, Would it be crazy to drive up on gameday (Or night before) and just tailgate all day??
    Since I read that many don't even go to the game but just hang and drink. I bet it would be a blast, beer-grilled meat-other Viking fans, getting drunk and stupid is something I can do well, I assume more than a few of you do tailgate all day??? I need some input on this idea before I work on convincing my wife that I'll be gone 18 hours.
    Thanks
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"molineviking" wrote:

Thank you to everyone who answered, I think I can recognize Singer, Webby, Neumdog, (And Zeus from his youtube sermons) Johnson14 said the Nov 29th game will be his first (All the way from merry ol England) So I'm excited to meet as many of you as possible and take some pictures, By the way, I live about 5-5 1/2 hours away, Would it be crazy to drive up on gameday (Or night before) and just tailgate all day??
    Since I read that many don't even go to the game but just hang and drink. I bet it would be a blast, beer-grilled meat-other Viking fans, getting drunk and stupid is something I can do well, I assume more than a few of you do tailgate all day??? I need some input on this idea before I work on convincing my wife that I'll be gone 18 hours.
    Thanks
    I believe that game is a noon start (for now), so you'd have to leave pretty damn early to drive up and still get some tailgating time prior to the game.
    No one who comes to the PPO tailgates stays in the parking lot.
    By 11:30, we've got all the gear packed away and are heading into the stadium.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

I believe that game is a noon start (for now), so you'd have to leave pretty damn early to drive up and still get some tailgating time prior to the game.
    No one who comes to the PPO tailgates stays in the parking lot.
    By 11:30, we've got all the gear packed away and are heading into the stadium.

=Z=

I have tickets to that game, And will be staying with a friend in Stillwater the night before (And night of-So I'd like to have a beer/burger with someone here).
    What I meant is I read somewhere on here that they're people who come to tailgate that don't have tickets, And eat and drink all day, which sounds like a blast.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

"molineviking" wrote:

I have tickets to that game, And will be staying with a friend in Stillwater the night before (And night of-So I'd like to have a beer/burger with someone here).
    What I meant is I read somewhere on here that they're people who come to tailgate that don't have tickets, And eat and drink all day, which sounds like a blast.
    Yes, we have people who show up just to party.
    Then they typically leave early so they can make it back home (or to a bar) to watch the game.
    Generally speaking, the tailgate tents and party are set up by 6am on game day for a noon game.

=Z=

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Zeus" wrote:
    "molineviking" wrote:

Could someone name these people so I can at least put a few faces to website names, Thanks.
    From left -
    Don't know the first 3 guys.
    Singer in the #26 jersey.
    Webby in the White #1 jersey.
    Don't know who the gal in the chair is.
    Don't know who the guy/gal in the #28 jersey with the hat or the partially obscured guy behind him/her.
    Neumdog in the #69 jersey.
    BLV behind Neumdog and Viking_Queen on the right end with her tongue stuck out.

Since Neum is wearing a #69 jersey, that has to be a game from last year.
    Bummer that the picture is so small - it's hard to pick out details.

=Z=
    Those are correct as well & as the year.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"El" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    LOL EL!!!

That's VQ
    Yo my mam

VQ? i D SAY SHE IS
    TNT ,none hotter than her.....

I am too drunk
    Obviously! That is my daughter VQ sporting her Memo jersey.

Are you saying VQ is hot?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

http://www.vikingstailgate.com/slideshow1/kc.html

Another interesting little slideshow, Zigi kicking a field goal next to Singer.

"molineviking" wrote:
    http://www.vikingstailgate.com/slideshow1/kc.html

Another interesting little slideshow, Zigi kicking a field goal next to Singer.
    I thought you said you could recognize me?
    There's Zygi singing "Skol Vikings" from the 2007 Home Opener against the Falcons at the 2:23 mark of the video.
    I'm right there in my Pat Williams jersey (and BLV is on the far right of the picture).

Next picture has Zygi with Singer and VQ (2:20 mark).

And if you're going to link something, link this!
    Lots of PPOers here!

Zygi Wilf hanging with Vikings fans at Tailgating!

=Z=

I thought you said you could recognize me?
    There's Zygi singing "Skol Vikings" from the 2007 Home Opener against the Falcons at the 2:23 mark of the video.
    I'm right there in my Pat Williams jersey (and BLV is on the far right of the picture).

Next picture has Zygi with Singer and VQ (2:20 mark).

And if you're going to link something, link this!
    Lots of PPOers here!

=Z=
    [/quote]

C'mon Z you gotta give me a break, I posted this right after I found it without watching it more than once-Then the game started,
    If I saw you giving one of your pre-game sermons I could recognize you, But trying to find people in these clips just from a few pictures is hard for a new guy, Once I meet you at the Bears game and we do a shot of whatever-I'll have you locked in the memory vault, I was just amazed the millionaire owner was hanging with the common folk, Thats cool.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast