Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Recap

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Recap

I hate stupid people!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Recap

I was so confident that the Vikings would win yesterday, I bet $100 on a 7 pt. teaser parlay that the Vikings and Colts would win (that means adjusting the spread by 7 pts., making the Vikings a 0.5 pt favorite and the Colts a 1 pt. favorite).

As my wife and I had a prior social engagement, we could only watch the first half and a few minutes of the third quarter at BW3. I left right after the safety, and from what I had seen to that point (especially in regards to the run defense), I was certain that the Vikings goose was cooked and I could kiss my $100 goodbye. I couldn't even find an ESPN radio station in the car to keep up with any scoring updates.

When we reached our destination, I immediately turned on the TV to get an update. I was ecstatic when I saw that the Vikings were ahead! Then, I just had to sweat out the last five minutes of the game to collect my $77 in winnings, and more importantly, a Vikings win in the NFC North.

I'll always take an ugly win over a pretty loss.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Recap

Congrats on the money!! I just can't bet on the Vikes anymore!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Recap

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    LOL... you guys are too funny.

Seriously though. We have a team that can go far... they just need to start the game like they're losing!!! They played with so much passion in the second half... I want to see what can be done with a whole 60 minutes of that intensity!!!
    That is how we played in the wins earlier in the season.

We abandoned it when Moss got hurt and our D couldn't stop anyone.

Dance with the one that BRUNG YA. Hurry Up Offense. I think it keeps everyone, especially the O-line, on their toes and less penalties.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Recap

Man, will I be happy to see Moss back. He needs a couple of insane games to catch back up with the likes of Terrell Owens. I wouldn't want him to break his record streak of 1000 yard seasons.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Recap

I don't see 1000 yards this year for Moss, but I do see some more TDs for him and our offense being opened up a bit in the running game. Teams won't be able to stack the box like they have been! I never realized what his presence in the game meant for us, but it means a lot! Now that I think about it, we have six games left, he would have to average 101 yards a game to reach 1000, it's possible!! That would be a great way to end the year for him, along with a playoff berth!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234