Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recap

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Recap

I don't think I will ever join the live chat again... the amount of negativity that goes on there is just sickening.
    But you got to admit that smacking the whiners around is fun and gives you something to do while waiting for the Vikes to pull it together.

For me, since there are so few Vike games on the tube here in CA, the Chat is the next best thing while waiting for nfl.com to update their live stats. :tongue: Besides if someone is really irritating just put them on the ignore list and you don't have to read their posts. :thumbright:

WWBGD

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Recap

tice must have had more ass in his teeth at halftime than a feeding pack of hyenas. the adjustments made were awesome. as bad as ej played in the 1st half he played that good in the second. johnstone was off the chain. and WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FORMER OHIO STATE PLAYER?????????? nice int at the end. the offense good enough to win. special teams....not so much(special)
    tnt............that chat room is horrible........you should have seen the jerks come in when the vikes were struggling.....these guys cant be vikes fans. i have never heard so much crap spewed. its ok to bitch, but at least throw some positives in there once in a while.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Recap

I left the chat room after the first quarter because homleed was tear'n it up, i came back during halftime and he was gone although we did have to deal with wulvarine, he slamming that haterade fo shizzle.

By the way LOS i was one of those guys that agreed with you!

Recap

K STATE......i tried to give a little play by play for you but as soon as slitting throat bandwagon jumpers joined i couldnt concentrate and there was too much lag. i mean the very first time the vikes d gave up a big play 10 to 15 people logged on. whats up with that? if you want to sit and CHEER ON THE VIKES in the chatroom cool, you want to bitch all the time go see your shrink. am i right? i told one person to shut up. i was trying to read, type, and watch the game and come up with some good commentary at the same time and just gave up. so i hope that someone kept u up on the game.
    and nay sayers......what you saying now?

Recap

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I left the chat room after the first quarter because homleed was tear'n it up, i came back during halftime and he was gone although we did have to deal with wulvarine, he slamming that haterade fo shizzle.

By the way LOS i was one of those guys that agreed with you!
    holmbleed or whatever was the one i told to shutup, lol

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Recap

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I don't think I will ever join the live chat again... the amount of negativity that goes on there is just sickening.

I never once thought that we would lose the game... for one... we seem to light it up in the second half... for two... what kinda fan would I be if I did that? I don't ride the damn bandwagon thanks very much!!!!
    We have a "Live Chat" ?
    Would you invite me next week please.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Recap

"KansasStateViking" wrote:

I never once thought that we would lose the game... for one... we seem to light it up in the second half... for two... what kinda fan would I be if I did that? I don't ride the damn bandwagon thanks very much!!!!
    I agree, but when you don't get the game its the only way to hear what is going on. :santa:
    Maybe I can try and focus my webcam on the TV next week and if we went into a chat room with web and cam capabilites, those who can't get the game could watch it.....Don't know if that will work, but I have a super fast cable connection, 4.5mps connect and believe many could view with the cam slowing up. Not for sure though......

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Recap

I agree TNT it drives me nuts.... it starts getting me down

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Recap

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Well, after all the bitching, whinning and despondency at least we won, which is what counts.
    Well, thank goodness you all bitched, whined, and acted all despondenty, because that helped you guys win!
    Actually, I'll take credit for the win! I switched from my Daunte alternate jersey to my Moss authentic at halftime!! That's how it was done!! Way to go VIKES!!
    no naw! i will take credit for it... i went shirtless redneck style (w/ beer bottles stacked around me) to putting on one of dem nifty embroidered sweatshirts in the 3rd quarter...yeah-ye!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Recap

"vikings_fan66" wrote:

I agree TNT it drives me nuts.... it starts getting me down
    Yeah, it's no fun when there's a couple of idiots doggin the Vikes. It would be good if everyone that uses the chat had to be registered, then use only their registered name, when entering the chat. That way if buck or chubchub want to antagonize, they have to login as themselves instead of "holmeed". At least then we know who they are.

I went in chat for about 10 minutes and just left because of the idiots.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast