Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Recap

  1. #11
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Recap

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Well, after all the bitching, whinning and despondency at least we won, which is what counts.
    Well, thank goodness you all bitched, whined, and acted all despondenty, because that helped you guys win!
    If that were true, we would be 16-0, lol


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  2. #12
    XTAP59's Avatar
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    777

    Re: Recap

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Well, after all the bitching, whinning and despondency at least we won, which is what counts.
    Well, thank goodness you all bitched, whined, and acted all despondenty, because that helped you guys win!
    Actually, I'll take credit for the win! I switched from my Daunte alternate jersey to my Moss authentic at halftime!! That's how it was done!! Way to go VIKES!!
    I'm laughing right now for I also have those same superstitions about games. If we play at home, I have to have the home Jersey on. If we play away, the away jersey.
    If the jersey of the player I'm wearing plays bad, I switch jersies in hopes he plays better....

    LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

  3. #13
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Recap

    "XTAP59" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Well, after all the bitching, whinning and despondency at least we won, which is what counts.
    Well, thank goodness you all bitched, whined, and acted all despondenty, because that helped you guys win!
    Actually, I'll take credit for the win! I switched from my Daunte alternate jersey to my Moss authentic at halftime!! That's how it was done!! Way to go VIKES!!
    I'm laughing right now for I also have those same superstitions about games. If we play at home, I have to have the home Jersey on. If we play away, the away jersey.
    If the jersey of the player I'm wearing plays bad, I switch jersies in hopes he plays better....
    It's good to know that I'm not the only one!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  4. #14
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Recap

    LOL... you guys are too funny.

    Seriously though. We have a team that can go far... they just need to start the game like they're losing!!! They played with so much passion in the second half... I want to see what can be done with a whole 60 minutes of that intensity!!!

  5. #15
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    Recap

    It didn't hurt that the Lions laid down and got all masochistic on you.

    Joey Harrington: Please...whip me more! More...I love it!

    Antoine Winfield: Do you remember the safe word?

    Joey Harrington: I won't need any safe words. Bring on the piercings!!!

    Seriously, I was the one (unbelievably) in the live chat trying to convince the Viking fans the game wasn't over. Few believed me. I just don't have that much faith in the Lions.

    Now, IF the Packer lose and you are back in first, does this mean I'll have a week free of whining, wailing, and gnashing of teeth on this forum? :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  6. #16
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Recap

    I don't think I will ever join the live chat again... the amount of negativity that goes on there is just sickening.

    I never once thought that we would lose the game... for one... we seem to light it up in the second half... for two... what kinda fan would I be if I did that? I don't ride the damn bandwagon thanks very much!!!!

  7. #17
    silvermane is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    145

    Recap

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    It didn't hurt that the Lions laid down and got all masochistic on you.

    Joey Harrington: Please...whip me more! More...I love it!

    Antoine Winfield: Do you remember the safe word?

    Joey Harrington: I won't need any safe words. Bring on the piercings!!!

    Seriously, I was the one (unbelievably) in the live chat trying to convince the Viking fans the game wasn't over. Few believed me. I just don't have that much faith in the Lions.

    Now, IF the Packer lose and you are back in first, does this mean I'll have a week free of whining, wailing, and gnashing of teeth on this forum? :-)
    well that shouldnt surprise you...harrington did the exact same thing last year against the vikes in the dome. we were down 3 points to the vikes and got the ball back with time to make one more drive...but harrington threw two picks inside of a minute...yes, a minute...that got returned for touchdowns. i guess the bright side is this time it was only one pick and it wasn't returned. that IS improvement, joey!

  8. #18
    KansasStateViking is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    44

    Recap

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I don't think I will ever join the live chat again... the amount of negativity that goes on there is just sickening.

    I never once thought that we would lose the game... for one... we seem to light it up in the second half... for two... what kinda fan would I be if I did that? I don't ride the damn bandwagon thanks very much!!!!
    I agree, but when you don't get the game its the only way to hear what is going on. :santa:
    "Ain t nothing but 10 grand. What s 10 grand to me?" - Randy "Moonman" Moss

  9. #19
    eastcoastvikes is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    215

    Recap

    I will be the first to fess up, once the Lions pulled off that safety I thought the Vikes were cooked. I did switch to my Daunte jersey today after the alternate Moss jersey hadnt worked the last three weeks. However, lots of credit to the Lions they played a great 3 quarters, luckily the offense and defense came up big for Minnesota in the fourth quarter and won the game. Maybe now everyone will stop talking about the inevitable Minnesota slide!

    Sig courtesy of josdin00

  10. #20
    cheesefree is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    242

    Recap

    What was Mariucci thinking? What a tool :thumbleft:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Minicamp Recap
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:23 PM
  2. GB vs. Broncos recap on NFL.com
    By dfosterf in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 01:35 PM
  3. Minnesota- a recap
    By Birds in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 09:25 AM
  4. NFL Offseason Recap
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 05:12 AM
  5. 1st half recap
    By Gift in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 02:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •