Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    PackSux!'s Avatar
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,561

    Re: The Reason Why The Vikings Win the SB This Year

    16-0 during the season followed by a superbowl victory!

  2. #12
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: The Reason Why The Vikings Win the SB This Year

    Must be mushroom season again.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #13
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: The Reason Why The Vikings Win the SB This Year


  4. #14
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,993

    Re: The Reason Why The Vikings Win the SB This Year

    "ejmat" wrote:
    Okay.
    I'm sure I have people's attention.
    This is my reason and I'm sticking to it
    ;D

    The reason why I am a Viking fan is because of a cartoon character.
    This is a true story.
    I was watching a Viking game and the announcers said the Vikings were the Underdogs.
    Well, me being about 5 at the time (early 70s) was an avid watcher of the Underdog show.
    Never fear, Underdog is here!


    I recently found out the Underdog movie is coming out.
    Therefore I say it is a sign.
    And that is why the Vikings win the Superbowl this year even if Madden 2008 has them sucking.
    LOL
    ;D



    Disclaimer:
    For those people that don't realize this is joke I will state it here and now.
    Please don't think I am really going by this or even think the Vikings will win the superbowl this year.
    Although I hope they do I realize it is not because of the Underdog movie coming out.
    Or is it?????

    You are quite the optimist.....and I like it! I hope you're right!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #15
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Re: The Reason Why The Vikings Win the SB This Year

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    Okay.
    I'm sure I have people's attention.
    This is my reason and I'm sticking to it
    ;D

    The reason why I am a Viking fan is because of a cartoon character.
    This is a true story.
    I was watching a Viking game and the announcers said the Vikings were the Underdogs.
    Well, me being about 5 at the time (early 70s) was an avid watcher of the Underdog show.
    Never fear, Underdog is here!


    I recently found out the Underdog movie is coming out.
    Therefore I say it is a sign.
    And that is why the Vikings win the Superbowl this year even if Madden 2008 has them sucking.
    LOL
    ;D



    Disclaimer:
    For those people that don't realize this is joke I will state it here and now.
    Please don't think I am really going by this or even think the Vikings will win the superbowl this year.
    Although I hope they do I realize it is not because of the Underdog movie coming out.
    Or is it?????
    I think that is a great sign. Hell, I am going to start going by this even if you don't.
    Awesome.
    Any other takers??????
    Why not?
    I'm on board.
    Everyone has their own superstitions, jinxs and mantras, this sounds just as good as any.


    "Billy" wrote:
    Not the Superbowl, but I think it forshadows the Vikes going to the NFC Championship and then losing when this guy puts acid in T-Jack's Wheaties and can't play.


    Go to hell...PP.O hell that is.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    652

    Re: The Reason Why The Vikings Win the SB This Year

    "Billy" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    Okay.
    I'm sure I have people's attention.
    This is my reason and I'm sticking to it
    ;D

    The reason why I am a Viking fan is because of a cartoon character.
    This is a true story.
    I was watching a Viking game and the announcers said the Vikings were the Underdogs.
    Well, me being about 5 at the time (early 70s) was an avid watcher of the Underdog show.
    Never fear, Underdog is here!


    I recently found out the Underdog movie is coming out.
    Therefore I say it is a sign.
    And that is why the Vikings win the Superbowl this year even if Madden 2008 has them sucking.
    LOL
    ;D



    Disclaimer:
    For those people that don't realize this is joke I will state it here and now.
    Please don't think I am really going by this or even think the Vikings will win the superbowl this year.
    Although I hope they do I realize it is not because of the Underdog movie coming out.
    Or is it?????
    I think that is a great sign. Hell, I am going to start going by this even if you don't.
    Awesome.
    Any other takers??????
    Not the Superbowl, but I think it forshadows the Vikes going to the NFC Championship and then losing when this guy puts acid in T-Jack's Wheaties and can't play.


    I don't think that will stop us from winning. It might actually help our chances of winning. We win in spite of qb remember not because of.
    ;D
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

    R.I.P. Sean Taylor

  7. #17
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: The Reason Why The Vikings Win the SB This Year

    TJ rules!

    *runs away.

  8. #18
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: The Reason Why The Vikings Win the SB This Year

    "so-cal" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    Okay.
    I'm sure I have people's attention.
    This is my reason and I'm sticking to it
    ;D

    The reason why I am a Viking fan is because of a cartoon character.
    This is a true story.
    I was watching a Viking game and the announcers said the Vikings were the Underdogs.
    Well, me being about 5 at the time (early 70s) was an avid watcher of the Underdog show.
    Never fear, Underdog is here!


    I recently found out the Underdog movie is coming out.
    Therefore I say it is a sign.
    And that is why the Vikings win the Superbowl this year even if Madden 2008 has them sucking.
    LOL
    ;D



    Disclaimer:
    For those people that don't realize this is joke I will state it here and now.
    Please don't think I am really going by this or even think the Vikings will win the superbowl this year.
    Although I hope they do I realize it is not because of the Underdog movie coming out.
    Or is it?????
    I think that is a great sign. Hell, I am going to start going by this even if you don't.
    Awesome.
    Any other takers??????
    Why not?

    I'm on board.
    Everyone has their own superstitions, jinxs and mantras, this sounds just as good as any.



    "Billy" wrote:
    Not the Superbowl, but I think it forshadows the Vikes going to the NFC Championship and then losing when this guy puts acid in T-Jack's Wheaties and can't play.



    Go to hell...PP.O hell that is.
    Never fear.
    Underdog is here!!!!!!!!

  9. #19
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: The Reason Why The Vikings Win the SB This Year

    The correlation with the release of Underdog is as reasonable as some of the analyses that I've read this offseason.
    At least it's admitting up front that you have no clue what is going to happen.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  10. #20
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: The Reason Why The Vikings Win the SB This Year

    "Prophet" wrote:
    The correlation with the release of Underdog is as reasonable as some of the analyses that I've read this offseason.
    At least it's admitting up front that you have no clue what is going to happen.
    None of us really do. Everything is pure speculation, hopes, dreams & wishes.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why the Vikings Have Every Reason to Be Optimistic In 2009
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 10:02 AM
  2. Johnson isn't the only reason Vikings are 5-7
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 03:14 AM
  3. There's a reason Vikings don't go deep
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 12:02 PM
  4. Reason we aren't attracting FA's like last year...
    By KY Vike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 11:09 PM
  5. There's one big reason Vikings are better
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 05:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •