Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

The Reason Why The Vikings Win the SB This Year

Okay.
    I'm sure I have people's attention.
    This is my reason and I'm sticking to it
    ;D

The reason why I am a Viking fan is because of a cartoon character.
    This is a true story.
    I was watching a Viking game and the announcers said the Vikings were the Underdogs.
    Well, me being about 5 at the time (early 70s) was an avid watcher of the Underdog show.
    Never fear, Underdog is here!

I recently found out the Underdog movie is coming out.
    Therefore I say it is a sign.
    And that is why the Vikings win the Superbowl this year even if Madden 2008 has them sucking.
    LOL
    ;D

Disclaimer:
    For those people that don't realize this is joke I will state it here and now.
    Please don't think I am really going by this or even think the Vikings will win the superbowl this year.
    Although I hope they do I realize it is not because of the Underdog movie coming out.
    Or is it?????

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: The Reason Why The Vikings Win the SB This Year

I think you are just hoping to get jiggy with sweet polly purebred.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Maybe if we got underdog to join the vikings we might have a chance.
    With his leaping ability he would be a huge redzone threat.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"ejmat" wrote:
    Okay.
    ;D

This is a true story.
    I was watching a Viking game and the announcers said the Vikings were the Underdogs.
    Well, me being about 5 at the time (early 70s) was an avid watcher of the Underdog show.

And that is why the Vikings win the Superbowl this year even if Madden 2008 has them sucking.
    LOL
    ;D

Disclaimer:
    Please don't think I am really going by this or even think the Vikings will win the superbowl this year.
    Although I hope they do I realize it is not because of the Underdog movie coming out.
    Or is it?????
    I think that is a great sign. Hell, I am going to start going by this even if you don't.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

"davike" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    Okay.
    ;D

This is a true story.

LOL
    ;D

Disclaimer:
    Or is it?????
    I think that is a great sign. Hell, I am going to start going by this even if you don't.
    Awesome.
    Any other takers??????

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

actually have ypu noticed when we are supposed to be good we arnt really that good and then when we are the underdog we suprise a lot of people

Thanks josdin00

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

"ejmat" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    Okay.
    ;D

This is a true story.

LOL
    ;D

Disclaimer:
    Or is it?????
    Awesome.
    Any other takers??????
    Not the Superbowl, but I think it forshadows the Vikes going to the NFC Championship and then losing when this guy puts acid in T-Jack's Wheaties and can't play.

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

"Billy" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    Okay.
    ;D

This is a true story.

LOL
    ;D

Disclaimer:
    Or is it?????
    Awesome.
    Any other takers??????
    Not the Superbowl, but I think it forshadows the Vikes going to the NFC Championship and then losing when this guy puts acid in T-Jack's Wheaties and can't play.

You just ruined a good cartoon.
    ;D

"ejmat" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    Okay.
    ;D

This is a true story.

LOL
    ;D

Disclaimer:
    Or is it?????
    Awesome.
    Any other takers??????
    hey I'll take it. I already said that we'll win the division with such a weak division and a lot of down side for the sompetition and upside for us. Second year in this system. we're now adjusted. Second year for our qb. Knows the nfl competition. Knows what he can and cannot do. A spectacular looking running game with a spectacular running back tandem. I had a big post on our defense being the Purple Curtain. We have the breakout season for Greenway. We got Eramus James coming back for our much needed pass rush. And signed mike Doss and Cedric Griffin coming back. Im still thinking top 3 defense with a top 8 running game to be great and over shadow any weakness in our passing game. After all it took DA BEARS to the superbowl.

Heres a quote

"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    Cool The williams Wall is there after all

How fierce will our defense be next year? I'm going to stretch her but I think we'll be a top 3 defense behind maybe Baltimore and someone else who stands up like San Diego. We had a Top 10 Defense last year and now we get the much needed pass rush with E. James. Udeze had 0 sacks so James will be our much needed DE. But any weakness we might still have remaining with the pass rush will be overcome by our Williams Wall. For our DBs we still go the most underrated DB in the league with Winfeild. Then we got Cedric Griffin coming back from an injury. Plus we acquired Mike Doss. The the obvious with the best free safety, D-Sharp. Darren Sharper. Then our linebacker corp will be even more amazing with Chad Greenway coming back after an injury to make them greatness. I just wish we still had Tomlin. I'm definately liking our chances of being like the Bears this year. Spectacular defense with a feared running game that over shadow our quarterback situation. Im just hoping those factors really do over shadow our qb situation. And dare I say it. Possibility.

Super Bowl XLII New England Patriots vs. Minnesota Vikings.
    (I'd hate that. Brady throws Moss the game winning TD and he moons us. God that would hurt. And I mean really, really hurt.)

I've been waiting to say this on the right thread but it never came up. I think this will sufice.

[move][size=20pt]The Minnesota Vikings Defense- THE PURPLE CURTAIN!!![/size][/move]
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

"ejmat" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    Okay.
    ;D

This is a true story.

LOL
    ;D

Disclaimer:
    Or is it?????
    Awesome.
    Any other takers??????
    hey I'll take it. I already said that we'll win the division with such a weak division and a lot of down side for the sompetition and upside for us. Second year in this system. we're now adjusted. Second year for our qb. Knows the nfl competition. Knows what he can and cannot do. A spectacular looking running game with a spectacular running back tandem. I had a big post on our defense being the Purple Curtain. We have the breakout season for Greenway. We got Eramus James coming back for our much needed pass rush. And signed mike Doss and Cedric Griffin coming back. Im still thinking top 3 defense with a top 8 running game to be great and over shadow any weakness in our passing game. After all it took DA BEARS to the superbowl.

Heres a quote

Cool The williams Wall is there after all

How fierce will our defense be next year? I'm going to stretch her but I think we'll be a top 3 defense behind maybe Baltimore and someone else who stands up like San Diego. We had a Top 10 Defense last year and now we get the much needed pass rush with E. James. Udeze had 0 sacks so James will be our much needed DE. But any weakness we might still have remaining with the pass rush will be overcome by our Williams Wall. For our DBs we still go the most underrated DB in the league with Winfeild. Then we got Cedric Griffin coming back from an injury. Plus we acquired Mike Doss. The the obvious with the best free safety, D-Sharp. Darren Sharper. Then our linebacker corp will be even more amazing with Chad Greenway coming back after an injury to make them greatness. I just wish we still had Tomlin. I'm definately liking our chances of being like the Bears this year. Spectacular defense with a feared running game that over shadow our quarterback situation. Im just hoping those factors really do over shadow our qb situation. And dare I say it. Possibility.

Super Bowl XLII New England Patriots vs. Minnesota Vikings.
    (I'd hate that. Brady throws Moss the game winning TD and he moons us. God that would hurt. And I mean really, really hurt.)

I've been waiting to say this on the right thread but it never came up. I think this will sufice.

[move][size=20pt]The Minnesota Vikings Defense- THE PURPLE CURTAIN!!![/size][/move]
    Nice.
    Let's hope the Moss moon never happens to us.
    I would hate that.
    I may laugh at a later time but not then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast