Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think he will get 2k and beat the record. He seems very determined.

No team can stop AD. They may be able to slow him down for a second which normally doesn't last too long.

I honestly believe we are watching the best back to ever play the game. That's with the purple shades off.

I say AD not only breaks the record, but also gets MVP. I'm sure Peyton will get the come back player of the year because of his massive amounts of nut swingers.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    the reason ? Musgrave. The Vikes will be 3rd and 2 and Musgrave will call a pass play which get 1 yd. The game already be won by the Vikes and he'll decide to punt to avoid turning the ball over on downs.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    the reason ? Musgrave. The Vikes will be 3rd and 2 and Musgrave will call a pass play which get 1 yd. The game already be won by the Vikes and he'll decide to punt to avoid turning the ball over on downs.
    Throw in the genius that is Frazier and Peterson is well and truly screwed....

Caine

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    I thought last week we screwed him out of it. 5 mins left in the game and we pull him. However, it seems like he hurt his groin or something.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    Or the Toby Gerhart burrow up the middle for 1 foot.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    I thought last week we screwed him out of it. 5 mins left in the game and we pull him. However, it seems like he hurt his groin or something.
    i mentioned that fact in another thread kevon. But i don't agree with him being hurt or tuckered out...he was still running strong and was just fine i believe. it was the coach, who more than likely didn't want to chance AD getting hurt. For myself, this late in the season and still having a shot at the playoffs, i keep my best players on the field, till the very end and i use them. AD was good for, God only knows, how many more yards. Could have broke another long one and easily come near to 300 yards....i was actually pissed when i noticed Gerhart take the reigns.....not to mention, he was cold and did nothing for us.......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Our best hope is the Vikings go on top early in the first quarter by more than 3. Then the Vikings will pound the ball the rest of the game to protect a meager lead.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimal93 View Post
    Or the Toby Gerhart burrow up the middle for 1 foot.
    ah makes Gerhart sound like a hobbit...
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12