Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Packerguy is offline Rookie

Is it really any surprise?

Did anyone really think that chicago and Detroit would challenge The Pack or Vikes for the nfc north this year? Sorry Lions and bears fans but u still have a ways to go.

While it is clear the Packers and Vikings have some defensive problems they clearly are better teams than the other two despite what happened early in the year.

I believe and it certainly appears that both the Packers and Vikings will make the playoffs this year. The bigger question is who will win the division. More than likely it will come down to the game on christmas eve at the dome.

I am sure both teams would enjoy hosting a game or two in the playoffs rather than going on the road.

GO PACKERS

by the way, do u packer haters think the packers have a shot to knock off philly at philly. just curious

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packers may have a shot, but it is so small that I wouldn't bet a dollar to win a hundred on it.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

skogs02 is offline Starter

i think the packers have a decent shot but i also think that they need to control the clock and run the ball most of the game

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I hate the Iggles, so them losing to the Pack wouldn't be a total disappointment to me...it would give me great pleasure to know that the Falcons could steal the home field advantage throughout the playoffs from T-HO and McCrab! Then, if the Vikings win out, they would still win the division over the Pack...WIN-WIN situation for me!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I think its fairly unlikely that both teams will have a home playoff game. But it is not surprise to me to see the bears and the Lions at the bottom of the heap again.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I hate agreeing with a packer fan but good points packerguy. I think the packers have a good shot at beating the eagles. The run game is going to have to be working well for it to happen though.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

how do the slackers even have a chance? TO, as much as i hate him has been doin awesome. and certainly westbrook and mcnabb will take a few run plays as the slackers sending their whole secondary to cover 1 guy, TO. and their defense makes brett toss up those ducks w/ those blitzes. i dont know if amen will be back, but whoevers in prblly wont gain nything 2 serious. sry, better celebrate while ur win streaks still goin.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

The asspack has a fair shot at knocking off the Eagles.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Is it really any surprise?

"Packerguy" wrote:
    Did anyone really think that chicago and Detroit would challenge The Pack or Vikes for the nfc north this year? Sorry Lions and bears fans but u still have a ways to go.

While it is clear the Packers and Vikings have some defensive problems they clearly are better teams than the other two despite what happened early in the year.

I believe and it certainly appears that both the Packers and Vikings will make the playoffs this year. The bigger question is who will win the division. More than likely it will come down to the game on christmas eve at the dome.

I am sure both teams would enjoy hosting a game or two in the playoffs rather than going on the road.

GO PACKERS

by the way, do u packer haters think the packers have a shot to knock off philly at philly. just curious
    The Packers should beat the Eagles. The Eagles should have lost to the Browns. Its all about putting pressure on McNabb! I would like to see T.O. fall on his face ...but I Hate the Pack..so I've gotta root for the Dirty Birds.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

exactly.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast