Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Realistic

scorptile is offline Starter

Realistic

lol notice in the scoring area that detroit goes ahead 13-10 then minnesota goes ahead 17-10?? you cannot take points away from a team after a score...the end of this game i think will be in detroits favor because the vikings for one doesnt play well ont he road and the second thing is the vikings barely won against the lions at home the first time they played....
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Realistic

"scorptile" wrote:
    lol notice in the scoring area that detroit goes ahead 13-10 then minnesota goes ahead 17-10?? you cannot take points away from a team after a score...the end of this game i think will be in detroits favor because the vikings for one doesnt play well ont he road and the second thing is the vikings barely won against the lions at home the first time they played....
    AWWWWW your so smart :study: .

Realistic

ty ty..just telling it how it is....someone has to...but FYI in the colts forums we have a resident patriot fan that brings everyone down to earth...and tells and respects the opinions of others and gets the same back...as i see it the vikings can be a great team...but there are flaws...major flaws...

Realistic

You guys have some flaws yourself, in 8 tries in two games you guys had 1 yard to go against the patriots and you couldnt do it. HMMMM

Realistic

yeah but notice as of late though the colts arnt playin run on the 2 yard line like they did int he past...plus if vandy hadnt of missed that field goal in the first game it would've been overtime and the colts could've won that game...but he missed and the patriot fans still haunt us..but we expect another playoff game against them but with a different outcome this time...we will have bob sanders healthy and they havent played against him as of yet..

Realistic

God you guys and Bob Sanders, he must really be a beast.

Realistic

omg man he is amazing...especially when they put him behind freeney...or even mathis...he is a monster of a safety....when he has had his starts with the colts D they were energetic and they started creating turnovers like crazy...i know you watched the colts beat the lions on thanksgiving didnt you?? bob sanders has gotten that D to play really great...plus when the colts played the chiefs earlier he is teh one that hit priest holmes so hard he made him do a headspin literally...he is basically lynch in a smaller package...

Realistic

See why cant we draft a safty like that, i didnt see the game, i was at work but i did see the hit he put on holmes, he a large man, his arms are f*cking huge. I seen some college highlights of him when he was with Iowa and he looked like a wrecking ball. I was concerned about his coverage in the passing game.

Realistic

yeah and there were unbelievers on the colts forums at the first half of the season cause he had foot surgery in the offseason and was still recovering...he has been injured the last two games though...but is expected to be back i think by either this game or the game against the chargers..but yes his arms are huge...and he hits like he is huge also...

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Realistic

Looking foward to the sunday nighter when you guys clash with Baltimore, they wiped the floor with Manning last week, it'll be interesting to see how they handle.. the other Manning.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast