Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A real shame...

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: A real shame...

Giants | Feagles Badly Wounded
    Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:15:03 -0800

The Associated Press reports longtime New York Giants punter Jeff Feagles has been badly wounded after being mysteriously found in an alley near the Giants practice facility. Witnesses say a man wearing a number 70 Vikings jersey was seen to leave the alley minutes prior to the finding of Feagles. The Giants Punter was going to tie Hall of Famer Jim Marshall's record of consecutive games played this weekend, but now his status is highly doubtful.

"magicci" wrote:

The Associated Press reports longtime New York Giants punter Jeff Feagles has been badly wounded after being mysteriously found in an alley near the Giants practice facility. Witnesses say a man wearing a number 70 Vikings jersey was seen to leave the alley minutes prior to the finding of Feagles. The Giants Punter was going to tie Hall of Famer Jim Marshall's record of consecutive games played this weekend, but now his status is highly doubtful.
    :lol: Thats funny.

Salzy is offline Rookie

I would rather a punter have it than Brett Favre. If Favre got it all Joe Buck would say is "Oh, what a class act after his dad died and his wife had cancer and his family lost their homes, and he parted the red sea and and......"
    The Cheat is grounded!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

The NFL Iron Man question has been one of my best NFL Trivia questions for years around here...

Many a free beers I've won, betting someone they can't guess who holds the record for most consecutive games played by an NFL Player, past or present.

It always amazed me, how few new the answer...

It will be a sad day for me to see the record broken, but I will be one to not put much credit into the New title owner, if it happens..

I mean, come on now, a punter or a D lineman, who's the real Iron Man?..

Just sad they would make kickers eligable for the title....

Jim will always be my Iron Man........

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

that sucks

Go vikes!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    A punter never sees the type of hitting & bone-cracking that Marshall has delivered during his tenure!

Marshall will always be tops in my heart for his record.
    Well notice the way Feagle kept out of Memo's way on Sunday when he ran that punt back.. would have been sweet to see Mewelde run over Feagle and put an end to that streak as well as the TD that went with it :grin:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Prophet Guest

The record should have an asterisk next to his name, something like this:

*Feagle

*Punter

That alone is funny enough for all credibility to be lost.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"magicci" wrote:

i still havent seen this on any news sites do you think theres a delay? i cant seem to find anything.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingNed" wrote:
    The NFL Iron Man question has been one of my best NFL Trivia questions for years around here...

Many a free beers I've won, betting someone they can't guess who holds the record for most consecutive games played by an NFL Player, past or present.

It always amazed me, how few new the answer...

It will be a sad day for me to see the record broken, but I will be one to not put much credit into the New title owner, if it happens..

I mean, come on now, a punter or a D lineman, who's the real Iron Man?..

Just sad they would make kickers eligable for the title....

Jim will always be my Iron Man........
    It is sad, but he is a football player. I was just saying, that Feagles can't take away anything from what we feel about JM and JM's accomplishments. The fact that you have won so many beers on this is a true testiment to how little most people know and it only means something to us as Viking Fans. Cherish your memories as long as you still have them.

Prophet Guest

"magicci" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:

i still havent seen this on any news sites do you think theres a delay? i cant seem to find anything.
    lmao, I kinda wish it was true.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast