Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Real LB's

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Real LB's

The Vikings have a very young LB core and I an sure there will be improvments for next season. I saw improvement in the last two games over the regular season.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Real LB's

Guys Guys WTF are you thinking. PASS F*CKING RUSH, where is it, forget LB's, PASS RUSH, we need it really really bad. LB's cannott cover RB's and TE's for over 5 seconds on every single play. You want Brian Williams to be kicked from the team because he cannott cover WR's for over 5 seconds EVERY single play, F that dude, IT ALL STARTS UP FRONT. Last week we had pressure and look what our secondary did for us, look what B Will did, he tipped a pass that was intercepted and he also intercepted one himself. All i have to say is we need pass rush, we need a john abraham, someone that can make an impact. Chiekio Okeafer.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Real LB's

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Guys Guys WTF are you thinking. PASS F*CKING RUSH, where is it, forget LB's, PASS RUSH, we need it really really bad. LB's cannott cover RB's and TE's for over 5 seconds on every single play. You want Brian Williams to be kicked from the team because he cannott cover WR's for over 5 seconds EVERY single play, F that dude, IT ALL STARTS UP FRONT. Last week we had pressure and look what our secondary did for us, look what B Will did, he tipped a pass that was intercepted and he also intercepted one himself. All i have to say is we need pass rush, we need a john abraham, someone that can make an impact. Chiekio Okeafer.

Weren't we ranked pretty high in sacks this year?? Maybe not I could be wrong. But if we were, we still couldn't cover.

I agree we need more of a pass rush, but we also need better a better coverage LB as well.

Real LB's

Our defense spends alot of times on the field and plenty of those sacks have come from coverage sacks.

I think we could actuallly live with the LB's we have right now but need guys on the DLINE that cause havoc, guys like abrahamn and chikio okeafer, difference makers. We dont have that with mixon, and darrion scott isnt dinamite off the edge either.

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Real LB's

Trade Randy Moss for RAy Lewis,, Ok I am kidding but a good MLB makes a defense!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Real LB's

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "berserkers" wrote:
    did I mention that we could have had him....

I only keep mentioning it because it makes me furious. I think I am going to need anger management after this game.

I must be the most ignorant person on the face of the planet, because I just dont get it. i don't get why we never did anything to help our LB situation, I don't get why Brian Williams is still on the team, I don't get why we don't utilize the most explosive offense in the league, I don't get why we are letting Freddie Mitchell make plays on us and then mock us...

I just dont get it....

Trotter is playing well at MLB right now. If we would have signed him, he would have played OLB here and that is the same position he struggled at in washington.

The only reason he is playing so well, is because he is in the system that is right for him and that he is familure with. Don't think that he would be great for us, like he is in phily. Him playing OLB as a redskin shows more of what he would have been like here.

I don't see having tortter here at OLB making much of a difference at all on this team.
    All true, but he wouldn't have been playing for them if we had gotten him...and maybe, just maybe he would have either been put at the MLB spot or would have done better than OUR LBs.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Real LB's

Anybody watching the Pats Colts game??? Now those are some excellent LBs...that is what we need.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Real LB's

Yeah, we had one of the worst pass rushes (if that's what you could call it) in the history of the NFL playoffs. It was absolutely pathetic. I don't think we touched McNabb until he ran the ball for his one carry in the fourth quarter! No pressure whatsoever!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

chuck44 is offline Training Camp

Real LB's

Vikingstw- stop defending B williams (Actually, you defend him better than he defends a wide receiver) He has to go-he breaks down the entire defense and he can not cover a guy for 1 second, He plays so far off a receiver (because he doesn't have the confidence to cover a guy) that by the time the ball is thrown, he is 20 yards down field
    Nate Wright was pushed!

Real LB's

Whatever chuck you really have no voice to tell me what to do and what not to do, he's one of favorite players and i'll defend him when its needed. I dont know if he ever will be great but he's good and he's a play maker. If not a #2 then he will be a good #3 next year.

I dont know how much confidence you would have if you had to cover a WR who runs a 4.4 for 5 solid seconds, its all about team work, and the defense is not playing as a team.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast