Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Real LB's

berserkers is offline Rookie

Real LB's

we are getting to see what real LB's can do for a defense...
    Reese just made a very athletic play to pick that ball, and Trotter (who we could have had) has been all over the field making plays....

Instead, we've got EJ Henderson and Dontarious Thomas running around like they are lost...
    that may be the most frustrating thing about this whole situation. I think about what we could have done all season with Jason Gildon/ Jeremiah trotter and Chris Claiborn and it makes me sick to my stomach...
    [img:a634b559b7]http://www.myimgs.com/data/islandercountry/bannerbbers.gif[/img:a634b559b7]

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Real LB's

No Doubt, E.J. is playing horrible.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Real LB's

HE wil step up I HOPE!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Real LB's

Trotter is have the signature game of his career. :-/
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

Real LB's

I gaurantee y9ou he on speeeeeedddd too!

berserkers is offline Rookie

Real LB's

did I mention that we could have had him....

I only keep mentioning it because it makes me furious. I think I am going to need anger management after this game.

I must be the most ignorant person on the face of the planet, because I just dont get it. i don't get why we never did anything to help our LB situation, I don't get why Brian Williams is still on the team, I don't get why we don't utilize the most explosive offense in the league, I don't get why we are letting Freddie Mitchell make plays on us and then mock us...

I just dont get it....
    [img:a634b559b7]http://www.myimgs.com/data/islandercountry/bannerbbers.gif[/img:a634b559b7]

Real LB's

Agred 100%

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Real LB's

"berserkers" wrote:

I only keep mentioning it because it makes me furious. I think I am going to need anger management after this game.

I must be the most ignorant person on the face of the planet, because I just dont get it. i don't get why we never did anything to help our LB situation, I don't get why Brian Williams is still on the team, I don't get why we don't utilize the most explosive offense in the league, I don't get why we are letting Freddie Mitchell make plays on us and then mock us...

I just dont get it....

Trotter is playing well at MLB right now. If we would have signed him, he would have played OLB here and that is the same position he struggled at in washington.

The only reason he is playing so well, is because he is in the system that is right for him and that he is familure with. Don't think that he would be great for us, like he is in phily. Him playing OLB as a redskin shows more of what he would have been like here.

I don't see having tortter here at OLB making much of a difference at all on this team.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Real LB's

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "berserkers" wrote:

I just dont get it....

Trotter is playing well at MLB right now. If we would have signed him, he would have played OLB here and that is the same position he struggled at in washington.

The only reason he is playing so well, is because he is in the system that is right for him and that he is familure with. Don't think that he would be great for us, like he is in phily. Him playing OLB as a redskin shows more of what he would have been like here.

I don't see having tortter here at OLB making much of a difference at all on this team.

But at the same time, I agree that we definitely need some LB's that can cover, on next years team. I would get rid of CC and get peterson, witherspoon or polley. DT just needs more experience and he will be fine.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Real LB's

"berserkers" wrote:

I just dont get it....
    If you ever figure out the answers to those questions, let me know. I've been asking that all year.

Caine

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast