Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Real class Phillygirl

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Drinkin' At The Lincoln" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    So, I read the article. What happened? I must have missed it.

I didn't read of any incidents. What's at issue here? People talking smack? Tossing a few expletives? Chiding Moss?

Oh, heaven forbid!

I'm sure that doesn't happen anywhere else but Philadelphia.

You obviously CAN'T read...

Wearing one of her son's purple Vikings jerseys, Marie Hoppe said she was pushed repeatedly by hostile Philadelphia fans. Her daughter-in-law, Christina Liwienski, said she was hit in the head by a plastic beer bottle.

"We were warned that Philadelphia fans would be rough, the worst in the league, and my son begged me not to wear this jersey," said Hoppe, of suburban Detroit. "Fans are supposed to come to games, not thugs. But these people had their hands on me constantly.
    I can read, I just choose to ignore things I know to be kaka del toro.

They don't serve beer in bottles at Lincoln Financial Field, ever since the Cleveland Browns fans threw them on the field a few years back.

This entire story is B.S., but there's nothing I can say to make any of you believe otherwise.

What I do know is how the Vikings fans I saw at the game were treated, and none of them had anything trown their way except the expected smack talk and dissing.
    What are you STILL doing here...the game is over, your team won, so GET LOST...you still hanging around here is a true testament to your pathetic existence...that you have to stay where you are no longer welcome to try and gloat about the outcome of a game that you had no input in...go nag Falcon fans and get the F***out of our lives. Buh bye!

Haha thanks Cajun! And while I don't have the guts to say something like that, All I wanted to say to drinkin at the lincoln is that just becuase you don't see it happening around you, doesn't mean it's happening elsewhere. Yea bantering back and forther with fans, and maybe sharing some expletives is common at any football game, but when people are throwing things at other people, and I don't care what they're throwing, I think that's going a little too far.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Real class Phillygirl

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    So, I read the article. What happened? I must have missed it.

I didn't read of any incidents. What's at issue here? People talking smack? Tossing a few expletives? Chiding Moss?

Oh, heaven forbid!

I'm sure that doesn't happen anywhere else but Philadelphia.

You obviously CAN'T read...

Wearing one of her son's purple Vikings jerseys, Marie Hoppe said she was pushed repeatedly by hostile Philadelphia fans. Her daughter-in-law, Christina Liwienski, said she was hit in the head by a plastic beer bottle.

"We were warned that Philadelphia fans would be rough, the worst in the league, and my son begged me not to wear this jersey," said Hoppe, of suburban Detroit. "Fans are supposed to come to games, not thugs. But these people had their hands on me constantly.
    I can read, I just choose to ignore things I know to be kaka del toro.

They don't serve beer in bottles at Lincoln Financial Field, ever since the Cleveland Browns fans threw them on the field a few years back.

This entire story is B.S., but there's nothing I can say to make any of you believe otherwise.

What I do know is how the Vikings fans I saw at the game were treated, and none of them had anything trown their way except the expected smack talk and dissing.
    You'll not convince anyone else in the league that Eagles fans have a pleasant and welcoming nature so quit trying, go back to the Lincoln and have your group hug and pretend that you do nothing wrong as a fanbase.
    No one is ever going to convince me that Eagles fans are "welcoming", let alone convince me that they have class.

It may not be a majority of Eagle fans who do this kind of stuff, but it sure seems to me that it happens alot.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Real class Phillygirl

Maybe next time we play the Eagles at home, if there are any loudmouth/ignorant fans, we should pour beer on them!

But this would go against the good nature of the intelligent Viking's fans!

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Real class Phillygirl

Never lower your stadnards, :bootyshake: just pity them. They just don't know any better. It reminds me of little toddlers who still go in their diapers. You can explain the proper thing to do but they still soil their diapers. Eagles fans still soil their diapers and their reputation!!!!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Real class Phillygirl

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    Never lower your stadnards, :bootyshake: just pity them. They just don't know any better. It reminds me of little toddlers who still go in their diapers. You can explain the proper thing to do but they still soil their diapers. Eagles fans still soil their diapers and their reputation!!!!!!

Very funny tark!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Salzy is offline Rookie

Real class Phillygirl

I go to Eagles games all the time wearing purple. The Philly fans chant "Asshole" and usually someone threatens to kick your ass, but nothing has ever happened to me yet. I almost got tossed during the Monday night game because the guy a row under me started to tell my brother that he was going to kill him, but everything was worked out.
    The Cheat is grounded!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Real class Phillygirl

If you don't mind me asking how big of a guy are you?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678