Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Ready for a run?

Yup very true my man

I have a feeling we won't lose them, I don't think there is enough to go off of to warrant a suspension

"V4L" wrote:
    Yup very true my man

I have a feeling we won't lose them, I don't think there is enough to go off of to warrant a suspension
    i hope your right but i have a feeling we are going to get F-edon this one. if they get suspended and appeal it do they still get to play untill they are found guilty again?

V4L

"vikings4life33" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Yup very true my man

i hope your right but i have a feeling we are going to get F-edon this one. if they get suspended and appeal it do they still get to play untill they are found guilty again?

Yes they do

Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

"Marrdro" wrote:
    The Vikings are in a similar position to what they faced last year about this time, when they went on a five-game winning streak and gave themselves a chance at the playoffs. They seem to be feeling better about themselves coming out of the bye.
    http://min.scout.com/2/806462.html
    Similar in every way.
    This is the same 8-8 disappointing team with the same lack of pass rush and the same putrid passing offense comitting the same stupid penalties we have seen for the last two seasons under Childress.
    Believe me, if they fired him today the team could not be any worse.
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"V4L" wrote:
    A few things play into how I think this could go

I feel we can get around 5-6 more wins.. Depending on if we dont mess up the game

Houston- We should win.. If not then scratch everything I write

Greenbay- Lose.. But never know if we can find a way to rattle Rodgers we could take it

Jax- They aren't that good this year.. We suck on the road but if we get on a little roll here we COULD take it.. We are pretty evenly matched

Tampa- We lose

Chi- We will take this one in a defensive battle this time

Det- We will take it.. It wont be as close as last time

Ariz- Could go either way.. Right now they are playin great ball and airing the hell out of it.. If we can get some steam rolling it could be close and come down to who makes more mistakes (ususally doesn't work in our favor)

Atl- We should win.. They are a decent team.. But at home and this game might mean more to us

New York- NY will be resting thier starters.. Atleast for a half.. Most likely the whole game.. We should take it at home against back ups.. If not then everything I said on here is way off
    We have a good shot at winning 5-6 games out of the remaining sched.. If we play our cards right.. If not then we could lose all of them

I'm not counting on the Giants resting this year, just because of the way they fought to get into the SB last year.
    I'm thinking they are going to want to smash the Vikes in the teeth and head into the playoffs on a win.

V4L

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    A few things play into how I think this could go

I feel we can get around 5-6 more wins.. Depending on if we dont mess up the game

Houston- We should win.. If not then scratch everything I write

Greenbay- Lose.. But never know if we can find a way to rattle Rodgers we could take it

Jax- They aren't that good this year.. We suck on the road but if we get on a little roll here we COULD take it.. We are pretty evenly matched

Tampa- We lose

Chi- We will take this one in a defensive battle this time

Det- We will take it.. It wont be as close as last time

Ariz- Could go either way.. Right now they are playin great ball and airing the hell out of it.. If we can get some steam rolling it could be close and come down to who makes more mistakes (ususally doesn't work in our favor)

Atl- We should win.. They are a decent team.. But at home and this game might mean more to us

New York- NY will be resting thier starters.. Atleast for a half.. Most likely the whole game.. We should take it at home against back ups.. If not then everything I said on here is way off
    We have a good shot at winning 5-6 games out of the remaining sched.. If we play our cards right.. If not then we could lose all of them

I'm not counting on the Giants resting this year, just because of the way they fought to get into the SB last year.
    I'm thinking they are going to want to smash the Vikes in the teeth and head into the playoffs on a win.

That's why I was thinking they could possibly just play thier starters a half and keep them fresh but also not risk injury and to make sure the rust doesn't get knocked off

I don't remember if Tom Coughlin did last year or not.. but I think they will go the same route they did

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123