canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Koren's Suspension

"Turboe" wrote:
    I just heard the tidbit on Sports Center about the Vikes picking up Koren Robinson, and the mentioned that he still has a 4 game suspension to serve. I didnt know that. I am sure it is buried in one of the many pages of Koren stuff already posted, but I have neither the time or patience to look for it.

But was everyone aware that he had this suspension to serve? Will it be the first four games for sure, or like baseball can you appeal and hold it off for a while?

I knew of all the off field issues with him, but I guess I didnt know about the suspension. Is that for drug policy? If so was it just the DUI or is there another drug involved as well?
    Nope. His agent says that he will not have any suspension at all left. What you might have heard was that last year he served a 4-year suspension for drug things - just like Onterrio Smith.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i didn't hear about that at all. i knew he had a couple strikes but i thought he already served his 4 game suspension? i heard he was going to start being our PR/KR in week 2? man that seriously sucks if he hasn't even served his suspension.

Thanks Josdin

WTF????

What happened to this thread????

(I swear I didn't just make up that whole quote. It was there a second ago. :lol

Thanks PPE for the sig.

:lol: it got moved, i guess they just added it to the other Koren topic.

Thanks Josdin

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    lol it got moved, i guess they just added it to the other Koren topic.
    Oh lol. I just wrote my message and when it reloaded, I was the first thing, and it looked like I just made up the whole quote.

No problems! :lol:

Thanks PPE for the sig.

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "Turboe" wrote:
    I just heard the tidbit on Sports Center about the Vikes picking up Koren Robinson, and the mentioned that he still has a 4 game suspension to serve. I didnt know that. I am sure it is buried in one of the many pages of Koren stuff already posted, but I have neither the time or patience to look for it.

But was everyone aware that he had this suspension to serve? Will it be the first four games for sure, or like baseball can you appeal and hold it off for a while?

I knew of all the off field issues with him, but I guess I didnt know about the suspension. Is that for drug policy? If so was it just the DUI or is there another drug involved as well?
    Nope. His agent says that he will not have any suspension at all left. What you might have heard was that last year he served a 4-year suspension for drug things - just like Onterrio Smith.
    so he already served the suspension CVF? what did he get a suspension for, alcohol or just DUI or was he smoking the wacky tobacky? man i hope he doesn't get caught with grandma's cough syrup while driving again, or there goes the K-Rob experiment for this year.

Thanks Josdin