tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Culpepper has sprained MCL

How does his sore knee prevent him from reading defenses!?!?!? He may have tweeked his knee but he had a bad game and now is looking for cover. He knows he can't keep playing this way and not have a reason for it. So now his knee hurts so he has a reason and more time to figure out why he is having a bad year!!!! His knee had better heal fast or his behind is going to be sore after games!! The splinters are hard to get out back there!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

vikings6490 is offline Starter

Maybe because he is to worried about the d-line crashing on him becasue his mobility is limited. Either way he should still be able to read the D. He'll figure it all out over the bye week and come back as the QB we all expected him to be.
    Thanks MF

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i find it pretty ironic that his injury comes out after 3 horrible games by Pep, he's probaly using it as an excuse to cover up his bad play.
    until i see Pep do anything great against a good defense, there will be question marks all over our QB in my eyes.

Thanks Josdin

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I think this is about the 3rd thread started on this. I know I began one a couple of weeks ago saying he was injured and everyone on this site laughed at me.
    It's worse than you all think and it really does effect his mobility. So what's the answer of many on here? Have him roll out more and run. LOL
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Del Rio Guest

No the answer is sit his sorry ass on the bench because he is hurt.

Sounds like a get out of "I play shitty football" free card to me.

Big C is offline Coordinator

I'd probably injure more than my MCL if I got sacked 16 times in the span of a week.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

sureban is offline Rookie

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    How does his sore knee prevent him from reading defenses!?!?!? He may have tweeked his knee but he had a bad game and now is looking for cover. He knows he can't keep playing this way and not have a reason for it. So now his knee hurts so he has a reason and more time to figure out why he is having a bad year!!!! His knee had better heal fast or his behind is going to be sore after games!! The splinters are hard to get out back there!!

I think that the sore knee is causing innaccuracy and the overthrowing of recievers. After reading more and more stories about this knee, I was wondering this morning if the Vikings should put a healthy QB in (Brad Johnson); until the knee (accuracy) recovers.

Sincerely,
    Mark.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Maybe it was annouced like 2 weeks ago he was playing with a bum leg, and getting sacked 9 times only made it worse?? ya Thats probably it, culpepper is the last person on this team to make up pitty excuses

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Good, bench him and let him "heal"

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury