Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Ray Edwards could be on the verge of breaking out

    [size=13pt]Edwards could be on the verge of breaking out for Vikes[/size]

    Aug. 24, 2007
    profootballweekly.com


    ...Enter DE Ray Edwards, who has perhaps been the nicest development of camp and appears to have held off James for a starting spot.....


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Ray Edwards could be on the verge of breaking out


    Edwards will start this year, as we wait for Erasmus to be 100%. It's a luxury that few teams have and I see our sack total growing by 15+ sacks this year.

  3. #3
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ray Edwards could be on the verge of breaking out

    Honestly, I would like to see Edwards starting.
    He has really impressed me so far this year.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #4
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Ray Edwards could be on the verge of breaking out

    Yea, I think Edwards will start, if for no other reason than the fact that it will take Erasmus at least 2 or 3 more weeks to get his game legs.

    But does it really matter?
    :

    As I've stated before, however, I don't really care who is listed at the starter position as they will all rotate in and out during the game.
    Heck you might even see something like Edwards (DE), K.Williams (DT), Uedeze (DT), James (DE), on passing situations (i.e 3rd and 25'ish).
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #5
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Ray Edwards could be on the verge of breaking out

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Yea, I think Edwards will start, if for no other reason than the fact that it will take Erasmus at least 2 or 3 more weeks to get his game legs.

    But does it really matter?
    :

    As I've stated before, however, I don't really care who is listed at the starter position as they will all rotate in and out during the game.
    Heck you might even see something like Edwards (DE), K.Williams (DT), Uedeze (DT), James (DE), on passing situations (i.e 3rd and 25'ish).
    Robison!

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Ray Edwards could be on the verge of breaking out

    "Mr" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Yea, I think Edwards will start, if for no other reason than the fact that it will take Erasmus at least 2 or 3 more weeks to get his game legs.

    But does it really matter?
    :

    As I've stated before, however, I don't really care who is listed at the starter position as they will all rotate in and out during the game.
    Heck you might even see something like Edwards (DE), K.Williams (DT), Uedeze (DT), James (DE), on passing situations (i.e 3rd and 25'ish).
    Robison!
    Him also.
    I didn't forget him, I just used those four as an example my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #7
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: Ray Edwards could be on the verge of breaking out

    Edwards will start opening day...will see if he can kill someone finally

  8. #8
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Ray Edwards could be on the verge of breaking out

    Just remember where you heard it first.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  9. #9
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Ray Edwards could be on the verge of breaking out

    "V" wrote:
    Just remember where you heard it first.
    Me.
    Last season.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #10
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Ray Edwards could be on the verge of breaking out

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Just remember where you heard it first.
    Me.
    Last season.

    =Z=
    Here we go.

    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=27427.msg472325#msg472325

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Astronomers on verge of finding Earth's twin
    By SharperImage in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 06:16 PM
  2. Lance Briggs on verge of mammoth payday
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:18 PM
  3. Greenway On Verge Of Signing
    By Benet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 11:26 AM
  4. gas up 40% houseing market on the verge ..................
    By zimtwister in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 10:53 PM
  5. seeing Favre on the verge of tears....
    By ADubya26 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 08:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •