Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Raonell Smith???

Is he even healthy yet? I remember when he was a rookie in pre-season I thought he looked real good until he got hurt...

eelpout72 is offline Starter

Raonell Smith???

i think that he currently has a hangnail

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Raonell Smith???

Has Raonall ever played in a regular season game? I would be surprised if he made it out of training camp.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Raonell Smith???

He has great talent but can never stay healthy, too bad because he could have been really good.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Raonell Smith???

Well they cut crockett and not him so i guess they plan on giving him one more crack at staying healthy and playing specail teams or something

Raonell Smith???

Talent just doesn't go away, if he can get healthy I think he could be a good player on defense and special teams. But he also would have to toughen up and work hard to prevent injurites...

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Raonell Smith???

He hasnt played a single nfl down yet. Im still waiting to see how good this guy actually is, barring any injury he has in the future between now and till the regular season. you'd think this guy is so brittle with all the injuries, that he would get injured on the toilet or something. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Raonell Smith???

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Well they cut crockett and not him so i guess they plan on giving him one more crack at staying healthy and playing specail teams or something
    Yeah, but they also drafted 2 more backers and signed an undrafted.
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Raonell Smith???

This has got to be his Make or Break year. He's probably already on the bubble. Coming out of college, this is the guy who performed well in the combines (speed and athleticism), but had very little production at the college level. He was a reach in the second round. If Studwell was running that draft the Vikes probably wouldn't have picked him in any round.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Raonell Smith???

"SKOL" wrote:
    This has got to be his Make or Break year. He's probably already on the bubble. Coming out of college, this is the guy who performed well in the combines (speed and athleticism), but had very little production at the college level. He was a reach in the second round. If Studwell was running that draft the Vikes probably wouldn't have picked him in any round.

I actually read reports that Raonall looked extremely good in mini camp(I know, it's just mini camp). He has a ton of talent, lets give him one more chance, until he gets hurt again. If he gets hurt again, which will probably happen pretty soon, get rid of him. If he can stay healthy, he might be able to get on the field a lot, especially if we use the 3-4 from time to time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast