Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raonall Smith

Raonall Smith

Folks after being out of communications for three weeks I can tell you all I am ready to watch the text of a good game sunday...

GOOOOO VIKES SKOL
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Raonall Smith

Dont like the fact that mr. glass could be starting this week. He has no nfl experience at the lber spot and no, training camp and practice dont count either. :lol: I think i would want nattiel to start since he does have the experience and is not known of breaking like glass. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Raonall Smith

HMMM. No Nattiel is the one that cant handle it, he was blowing coverage all day last Sunday. Smith has been in the NFL for three years even though he hasnt played a whole lot he's adjusted to the speed. He had a great camp and tice once said he doesnt look near as confused as some of the other guys. We cant loose anything from giving the guy a chance. Hes earned it obviously so lets see what he can do. He might just surprise you. After all he was a second rounder. Some guys are late bloomers look at fred robbins, bosting the middle of the field for a good giants defense. Hes been making plays.

I cant wait to see Rannall get his chance, we cant loose anything from it, if he screws up, put nattiel in.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Raonall Smith

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I was telling my dad that but if you think about it, EJ was already having a good game before he got hurt he was on his way to having a 11 or 12 tackle game. I think i'm gonna stick with EJ in the middle hes just so instinctive and a supurb tackler. I just want see them both on the field. I do wish EJ was more of a talker, more of a comunicater on the field but it could come with time. Thomas is more outspoken, he might tear in up in the Middle. It will be a very interesting weak with the LB's
    I hope that wasn't a Freudian slip!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Raonall Smith

[quote="ADubya26"]Hey, they say everything happens for a reason, so maybe this is DTs time to shine. If he can step it up, we can have 3 nice linebackers with pretty good speed and size on the field. We'll see where they operate most effectively I guess. Im pulling for DT to have a monster game in Houston this weekend and earn a starting spot!![/quote]

You and me both!!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Raonall Smith

I mis spelled LOL. I seen it after i posted it but i was to lazy to edit it.

Raonall Smith

I realized that was what happened...just don't want what you wrote to be a harbinger of things to come!

Raonall Smith

I want to see what Smith can do in a game, Im quite curious to see why he was kept on the team so long without playing in a single game ever.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Raonall Smith

When Smith was drafted (and in his first training camp), he had the rep for having incredible speed and a nose for the ball. I think he was slated to start at LB as a rookie, and then either got hurt in the last preseason game, or in the first regular season game. Last season was pretty much more of the same. Count me among those who is looking forward to seeing what this guy looks like playing at full speed with the first teamers.

I hope he shows Sunday why the Vikings kept him around. If he shows anything, how much better will everyone here feel about our group of young linebackers?
    SKOL VIKINGS!

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Raonall Smith

Yeah Smith has had injury problems ever since college and hasn't been healthy enough to start but he's been doing pretty well on special teams. I'm much more worried about the potential for another injury to him than I am about how he'll do at LB.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast