Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rank the NFL

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Rank the NFL

two newbie pack fans, learn from some of the elder pack fans, there are certain ways to come in and ways not to, you all under the not category as of right now. Make honest points, yes we will be more loud, it is our site, so take it or go to your own forums, but if you are on now, stay on into the season, even if your team is sucking ok. If you only come in if you guys win a big game, you really have no right to talk on this forum. I have NEVER gone to a pack forum, nor would i, but if i did i would make honest comments, not just "you suck"
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

Rank the NFL

"QueenRandy" wrote:
    We'll just wait for the season to start and watch the Queens choke again.
    Uh, excuse me, which team's quarterback coughed up that fly ball in the Philadelphia game?
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

MetroDome27 is offline Waterboy

Rank the NFL

go_pack...I think you are in denial because you know Favre is getting damn old and that last year was his last shot. Pack wont make the playoffs this year, and eventually you will become last in the division. Vikings = Awesome and on the rise, Bears = OK team and on the rise, Detriot = Crappy last year but on the rise, and the Fudgepackers were mediocre last year and are going down the crapper - fast.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Rank the NFL

I guess we'll see how well those packers do this year, because since "they didn't need to get anybody in FA" they should be awesome again. Let us remind you that you weren't in first place until the LAST play of the Vikings season, and it took the third stringers of Denver to lose to you guys. Don't tell us there is no need for improvement, the SB champs needed improvement (Dillon). How can you go and say that the slackers don't need improvements? It's fine with me though, I guess it'll be just that much easier to trounce all over you like the little bi*@hes that you are!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Rank the NFL

"go_pack88" wrote:
    So keep making fun of them, keep calling them Fudgpackers, keep making your photoshoped Packer-bashing pictures, and keep this little site going .
    [size=7px][/size]

Sounds like a good idea :lol:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12