Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rank the NFL

drtybrdy9 is offline Rookie

Rank the NFL

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/listranker?id=94

In this pole by espn.com you can rank all of the 32 nfl teams. At the time that i took it the vikes were #13 and the fudgepackers were #8. If anything those rankings should be reversed. I am extremely confident that the Vikings will at least make it to the Divisional Playoffs, maybe even further.

howln4u is offline Rookie

Rank the NFL

I hate to say it but the rankings are pretty close to where they should be. I do believe the Packers should be lower and Vikings could be higher but after the 9-7 season and the way the season ended it makes sense. As for the future we should be higher since we have the young talent and are already competeing at a high level.

drtybrdy9 is offline Rookie

Rank the NFL

I didn't mean the entire rankings should be changed just the vikings and pakcers the rest are pretty accurate

Blackshirtz is offline Training Camp

Rank the NFL

I cant believe that they ranked the Broncos 9. I think that they should be at either 4 or 5.
    "...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger to those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, when i lay my vengeance upon thee."

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Rank the NFL

I think the Vikings will be better than the Packers this year, but a lot of objective people will continue to look at the defensive collapse in the middle of last season and the losses to the bad teams and think the Vikings are a very inconsistent team. The Vikings look much better on paper right now, but they haven't proven anything on the field. Remember, when they were 6-0 last year, the Vikings were #1 or #2 in the power rankings with the Chiefs.

We'll see how things look after the first month of the regular season, after the Vikings have played Dallas and Philadelphia, and the Packers have faced the Panthers and the Colts.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Rank the NFL

We'll start the season out good again, because we play tough teams. It's the S*#tty teams that we play down to and lose to (i.e. Bears, cards, giants, chargers, need I go on

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

go_pack88 is offline Waterboy

Rank the NFL

I realize that you Vikings fans out there are sad that your team wasn't ranked higher than the big bad Packers who steal the playoff spot that you are oh-so-rightfully entitled to every year. But there is one small problem with this disappointment, namely, that the Vikings just aren't as good. I'm sorry that the Packers actually might be better than you (God forbid someone be better than Minnesota) but again, but there's nothing you can do about it. So keep making fun of them, keep calling them Fudgpackers, keep making your photoshoped Packer-bashing pictures, and keep this little site going, and maybe one day youll manage to actually top the Packers and win the division, and maybe even your first Super Bowl! Good luck, Minnesota, and remember, that even though your not as good and not as talented as the Packers, maybe one day this fabled "talent" that the team possesses will show through, and maybe then, they will top the Packers. Until then, sit down, shut up, and watch Green Bay win.

Rank the NFL

Hey go_pack -- I know it makes you feel better to come into a Vikings forum and talk noise about your beloved packers. But, I hate to bring reality to you, but the Packers lost on national television on a 4th and 26 play when all they had to do was get 1 measely little yard. But, of course, they pussed out, and the Eagles came back and won. And by the way, the Packers lost to the Cardinals earlier in the year too, you know, when the Packers were playing like crap. And how ironic that they give the key to the city to a player from a team that beat them that year. Well, what goes around comes around go_pack.

And what an arsenal of players the packers have brought in for next season. How about nobody, since they have no money to spend. And what a great pick-up with that punter in the 3rd round, and you moved up to get him!

So you see, go_pack, you come in here and try to boost up your lousy team by ripping on ours, but in reality the Vikings are the ones with the key free agent and draft aquisitions. The Vikes are the ones who will be on top next season, so have your fun while you can, because next season will be all about the packers "remember last season" speech.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

QueenRandy is offline Waterboy

Rank the NFL

I love how some think that the Vikings free agent and draft aquisitions are the cure-all for all of their teams problems and then compare that to what the Packers have done in the offseason. Want to know why the Packers havn't been as active as the Queens? BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T NEED TO! The only reason the Queens had to be so active in free agency is because THEY ARE TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH THE PACKERS. I shouldn't try to convince anyone of this right now. We'll just wait for the season to start and watch the Queens choke again.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Rank the NFL

The Packers were oh so great last year right?? They earned their play off birth by a huge margin right?? Don't come here with crap saying that there isn't room for improvement and that they don't need it because they sure the heck do!!! The Packers didn't HAVE money this year to do much in FA... its not because they don't need players. When the season starts and IF (and they won't be) but IF they are better then us... then come and talk... and even better when we when the division come back and take it like a man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast