Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Randy's SI article

He said, she said. bla bla bla.

Here is a link to the story. http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5269432.html

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    He said, she said. bla bla bla.

Here is a link to the story. http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5269432.html
    Que Limp Bizkit!

(chorus) its all about the he says she says bullpooh. I think you better quit lettin' pooh slip or you'll be leavin with a fat lip. Its all about the he says she says bullpooh. I think you better quit talkin that pooh. (Punk, so come and get it)

(Great tune) :wink:

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

This is my favourite part:

"This is a Class A organization," Moss said.

Is he talking about the same Oakland Raiders that I'm thinking of?

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Limp is one of my favorites!!!

It's just one of those days when you dont wanna wake up
    everything is f*cked
    everybody sucks
    you dont really know why
    but you wanna justify
    Ripping someone's head off!!!

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    This is my favourite part:

"This is a Class A organization," Moss said.

Is he talking about the same Oakland Raiders that I'm thinking of?
    LOL

It's all PR.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"mvikes84" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "Pigskin Bigs" wrote:
    Did anyone read the Sports Illustrated article on Randy Moss yet? While I loved Randy on the field and not so much off the field, the article seemed to explain little about our former enigmatic receiver. He talked about being lonely and having no friends. For a full article about him, we really didn't learn too much. He did say he loved Minnesota and the people, so that was good props. But the writer never really got much out of Randy in this one.
    i read it and was so pissed...when he was on the vikings they treated him like he was a monster now that hes gone the media is saying hes just misunderstood like Freakensteins monster
    I agree 100%, ever since he was traded, they seem to be kissing his jiggly butt a lot. I think that article really exemplified Moss' problem. He has a hard time letting people in and trusting them, therefore he has a hard time seeing things from their perspective. I don't really think he's egotistical or a "my crap dont stink" kind of guy. I think he has a hard time apologizing for what he does, and has a hard time not acting out because he can't see his actions from someone else's point of view because he doesn't have anyone that's close to him.

The part about him and Daunte being friends kinda got me. Obviously we don't know all of the circumstances, but I'd like to know why those two fell off. Randy said he thought they were friends, but he guesses he was wrong. I'd like to know what all went on there.
    Overall, I'd say it was a good article, it didn't really tell much about Randy, because he hasn't changed from the person he was while he was with the Vikes. Which means he hasn't changed, and won't.
    What "went on there" was the comments that Culpunker made during pro bowl week. Like when he said the team would probably be better off without Moss. That's "WHAT WENT ON THERE". Who can blame Moss for being upset. Culpunker kicked Moss when he was down because he was jealous that Moss was the superstar on the team intead of him. That's "what went on there".
    If that's the way that you feel about Pep, then you might wanna find yourself another team to root for...because Pep is gonna be here for awhile...this is his team now, not Moss's...so get with the program!

Or get lost!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "mvikes84" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "Pigskin Bigs" wrote:
    Did anyone read the Sports Illustrated article on Randy Moss yet? While I loved Randy on the field and not so much off the field, the article seemed to explain little about our former enigmatic receiver. He talked about being lonely and having no friends. For a full article about him, we really didn't learn too much. He did say he loved Minnesota and the people, so that was good props. But the writer never really got much out of Randy in this one.
    i read it and was so pissed...when he was on the vikings they treated him like he was a monster now that hes gone the media is saying hes just misunderstood like Freakensteins monster
    I agree 100%, ever since he was traded, they seem to be kissing his jiggly butt a lot. I think that article really exemplified Moss' problem. He has a hard time letting people in and trusting them, therefore he has a hard time seeing things from their perspective. I don't really think he's egotistical or a "my crap dont stink" kind of guy. I think he has a hard time apologizing for what he does, and has a hard time not acting out because he can't see his actions from someone else's point of view because he doesn't have anyone that's close to him.

The part about him and Daunte being friends kinda got me. Obviously we don't know all of the circumstances, but I'd like to know why those two fell off. Randy said he thought they were friends, but he guesses he was wrong. I'd like to know what all went on there.
    Overall, I'd say it was a good article, it didn't really tell much about Randy, because he hasn't changed from the person he was while he was with the Vikes. Which means he hasn't changed, and won't.
    What "went on there" was the comments that Culpunker made during pro bowl week. Like when he said the team would probably be better off without Moss. That's "WHAT WENT ON THERE". Who can blame Moss for being upset. Culpunker kicked Moss when he was down because he was jealous that Moss was the superstar on the team intead of him. That's "what went on there".
    If that's the way that you feel about Pep, then you might wanna find yourself another team to root for...because Pep is gonna be here for awhile...this is his team now, not Moss's...so get with the program!

Or get lost!
    That's the most rediculous post from start to finish that I've ever read. I understand that your replying to the ill informed, but I don't agree with a team belonging to ANY one person. Maybe the Coach's team, or the Owner's team. Culpepper is one piece in the game, a pawn. He has no control what so ever over the team. He don't even call plays, other than the predetermined audibles.

-"find yourself another team " - "get with the program" - "Or get lost"-

What do you even say to this?? :roll:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "mvikes84" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigskin Bigs

Or get lost!
    That's the most rediculous post from start to finish that I've ever read. I understand that your replying to the ill informed, but I don't agree with a team belonging to ANY one person. Maybe the Coach's team, or the Owner's team. Culpepper is one piece in the game, a pawn. He has no control what so ever over the team. He don't even call plays, other than the predetermined audibles.

-"find yourself another team " - "get with the program" - "Or get lost"-

What do you even say to this?? :roll:
    Why do I even bother trying to explaining?

In the sense that Culpepper is the LEADER of the team (as a player), it is his team (it is a figure of speech, it doesn't mean that he controls the team).

SHEESH!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

As for the Moss article...I read parts...not in full. Randy is a man like most of us and he has his issues. We can all look back at what he has come from and where he is now and see that there are still some parts of the "old" Randy that will never die...the street Randy. As his former teammates have said before, "Randy is Randy".
    As for the "Culpepper's team" comment...ask Daunte yourself and he will tell you that he is fortunate to be where he is and with this team and with these coaches. He is grateful and gracious and would never assume that it was "his". It is obvious that people who make those kinds of comments don't get the mentality in the "team" concept as is viewed by those in that team. Daunte is a leader. He is the quarterback. He leads the offense. He is a great piece to our team winning a Championship.

Gene "Norseman" Ramsay
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12