Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ndnorseman is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Randy in New Viking's Uniform

12purplepride28 wrote:
    nativeloveris wrote:
    This Monday night will be the first time I get to see a live game this season since the 1st game. To top it off seeing Moss, in his rightful colors, will be one of the greatest memories I have for my personal viking history. :woohoo:
    Damn you man You are extremely lucky. I would love to go see that game. Have fun, enjoy the win

Just a quick note..."nativeloveris" is my wife, and she isn't GOING to the game. She's just getting to see a game on TV for the first time since Week 1, as she's had to work through the other ones.

At least I HOPE she isn't going to New York to see the game without me. Hmmmm...LOL

illegalshift is offline Waterboy

I'm hoping Moss brings the fro back.
    [img size=200]http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Randy-Moss_Viking-480x330.jpg[/img]
    None

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

illegalshift wrote:
    [img size=200]http://starcasm.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Randy-Moss_Viking-480x330.jpg[/img]
    Actually I was kind of hoping that Randy would shave the beard and cut the hair short and kind of roll into MN looking like the young original Randy. The one that no one could stop ever. I know we arent getting that same Moss physically, but it would have been cool.

As an aside anyone know when we are wearing the throwbacks next? It will be cool to see Randy rocking the old jersey style again on the field.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

ndnorseman wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    nativeloveris wrote:
    This Monday night will be the first time I get to see a live game this season since the 1st game. To top it off seeing Moss, in his rightful colors, will be one of the greatest memories I have for my personal viking history. :woohoo:
    Damn you man You are extremely lucky. I would love to go see that game. Have fun, enjoy the win

Just a quick note..."nativeloveris" is my wife, and she isn't GOING to the game. She's just getting to see a game on TV for the first time since Week 1, as she's had to work through the other ones.

At least I HOPE she isn't going to New York to see the game without me. Hmmmm...LOL
    Ah, got it. My bad Guess I got confused. And shouldn't her name be northdakotanloveris? haha. kidding
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Turboe wrote:
    illegalshift wrote:
    Actually I was kind of hoping that Randy would shave the beard and cut the hair short and kind of roll into MN looking like the young original Randy. The one that no one could stop ever. I know we arent getting that same Moss physically, but it would have been cool.

As an aside anyone know when we are wearing the throwbacks next? It will be cool to see Randy rocking the old jersey style again on the field.
    I'd imagine we'd wear them for the Packers and/or Bears.

hav0x is offline Pro-Bowler

Just a little info I've found on the how Rice is progressing. He isn't really ahead of behind schedule, he is off crutches Monday after he visits the doc who did the surgery. He has also said that he doesn't really need the crutches to walk, they are more of an extra precaution so that he doesn't over stress his hip.

He has a blog up on his website, which says after he gets off the crutches Monday that he will be good to go for full-on working out to get his strength and speed back.

I'm not sure where anyone is hearing that he is behind schedule. He will be back by game 8, if not sooner.

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Turboe wrote:

I'm with Turboe on this one! The Afro is cool, but he looks more like a slouch with much hair. Especially with his current beard. It makes him look like a bum.
    Just a thought.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

HEY wrote:
    Turboe wrote:

I'm with Turboe on this one! The Afro is cool, but he looks more like a slouch with much hair. Especially with his current beard. It makes him look like a bum.
    Just a thought.
    Or, a slouch hmy:

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Screw the dress code!!!!!

I want TDs!!!!!
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234