Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    nativeloveris is offline Waterboy

Re: Randy in New Viking's Uniform

This Monday night will be the first time I get to see a live game this season since the 1st game. To top it off seeing Moss, in his rightful colors, will be one of the greatest memories I have for my personal viking history. :woohoo:
    I Have Toes!!! It s Okay I m doctor, God said so.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Texas Viking wrote:
    It was jersey number 49 before I shopped it. As per the thread, I wondered what Moss would look like in the new uniforms and just kind of kept going lol

I suppose on Tuesday Iíll have hundreds of Moss pics to choose from.
    LOL. That you will. It's a very cool picture. I just noticed the face wasn't Randy's. LOL. Not too bad for a 43 year old with bad eye sight, huh?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    vike_mike wrote:
    I already know what he is going to look like. I am interested to see how he is going to take care of business against these teams. When Sydney Rice gets back, these teams better watch out. It is not neccesarily how you start the year, but ultimately how you finish. Ask the Steelers about that. Sydney is going to be fresh come playoff time. It is going to be something to see.
    IF Sydney Rice comes back. Not looking good right now.
    Kirwan/Ryan said yesterday that he is on track to be at 100% game shape in 4 weeks if he looses the crutches this week.
    The local hacks say something different.

I'll trust them since they are on the ground.

=Z=
    So enlighten me, what do the local hacks say?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Marrdro wrote:
    vike_mike wrote:
    I already know what he is going to look like. I am interested to see how he is going to take care of business against these teams. When Sydney Rice gets back, these teams better watch out. It is not neccesarily how you start the year, but ultimately how you finish. Ask the Steelers about that. Sydney is going to be fresh come playoff time. It is going to be something to see.
    After a post like that, consider yourself bumped up a couple of columsn on at least 3 spreadsheets my friend. :cheer:
    How do you get on your spread sheets? :huh:

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

nativeloveris wrote:
    This Monday night will be the first time I get to see a live game this season since the 1st game. To top it off seeing Moss, in his rightful colors, will be one of the greatest memories I have for my personal viking history. :woohoo:
    Damn you man You are extremely lucky. I would love to go see that game. Have fun, enjoy the win
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

tarkenton10 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    vike_mike wrote:
    After a post like that, consider yourself bumped up a couple of columsn on at least 3 spreadsheets my friend. :cheer:
    I've never done anything spreadsheet worthy my friend. You, on the other hand, are on several.

Tippy top of one or two.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

midgensa wrote:
    Everyone take note.

Moss scored a touchdown in his first game at Marshall, his first game with the Vikes, his first game with Oakland and his first game with New England.

He will get in the endzone on Monday night.
    And it will be Favre's 500th too. So glad to have Moss back!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    vike_mike wrote:
    Kirwan/Ryan said yesterday that he is on track to be at 100% game shape in 4 weeks if he looses the crutches this week.

That he will be lucky to be back for the last quarter of the season.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    vike_mike wrote:

That he will be lucky to be back for the last quarter of the season.

=Z=
    Running two weeks behind then. Damn.

Kirwan/Ryans comment was based on history. Kindof funny that we see guys like Griff/EJ get back sooner than possible from devastating injuries and El Syd is behind schedule.

Go figure huh.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Marrdro wrote:
    tarkenton10 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    vike_mike wrote:
    I've never done anything spreadsheet worthy my friend. You, on the other hand, are on several.

Tippy top of one or two.
    You are very modest and wise my Friend (Marrdroese). Very wise indeed!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast