Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Randy in New Viking's Uniform

Does anyone have a pictured, photo-shopped or otherwise, of Randy in the new threads?

hav0x is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Randy in New Viking's Uniform

I'm sure if you wait until practice tomorrow there will be plenty of pics.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

If you're wanting a game-jersey, I'm sorry to say you're gonna have to wait until monday. FUCK I CAN"T WAIT!@

vike_mike is offline Pro-Bowler

I already know what he is going to look like. I am interested to see how he is going to take care of business against these teams. When Sydney Rice gets back, these teams better watch out. It is not neccesarily how you start the year, but ultimately how you finish. Ask the Steelers about that. Sydney is going to be fresh come playoff time. It is going to be something to see.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

vike_mike wrote:
    I already know what he is going to look like. I am interested to see how he is going to take care of business against these teams. When Sydney Rice gets back, these teams better watch out. It is not neccesarily how you start the year, but ultimately how you finish. Ask the Steelers about that. Sydney is going to be fresh come playoff time. It is going to be something to see.
    After a post like that, consider yourself bumped up a couple of columsn on at least 3 spreadsheets my friend. :cheer:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

vike_mike wrote:
    IF Sydney Rice comes back. Not looking good right now.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/photo-gallery/Moss-First-Practice---107/77ea63bf-4f67-4a28-bc69-f80ad6b39167

As close as you will get until MNF
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Zeus wrote:
    vike_mike wrote:

=Z=
    Kirwan/Ryan said yesterday that he is on track to be at 100% game shape in 4 weeks if he looses the crutches this week.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    vike_mike wrote:

=Z=
    Kirwan/Ryan said yesterday that he is on track to be at 100% game shape in 4 weeks if he looses the crutches this week.
    He's still on crutches?!

EJ broke his femur and was off crutches in a couple months. This is not encouraging news.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I've never seen Favre with such a big grin before. Check out the pics of him and Moss playing catch.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast