SUPAFREAK84MVP is offline Waterboy

randy moss sportscentery

wow i seen his sports centery today and they made him look like some ass hole. although it was almost twoyears ago he still wasnt as big of jerk as the sportsentery made him look, now randy moss is obvously a changed man, he puts effort into every play and his stats have shown that and he now looks at the viks as one team not just his team to get his stats and make money. I garrentee that randy moss will have his best year in the nfl this year and if we win the super bowl this year, which we have a better shot then most the nfl teams then expect randy moss to win the seasone mvp

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

randy moss sportscentery

how did they make him look like an asshole?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

randy moss sportscentery

Isn't that sportscentury from a couple of years ago. I have it on tape and it did make him look bad, but I'm pretty sure it is old. Unless they made another one on him!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

randy moss sportscentery

They talked about the fight that he had in high school with some white kid and the reasons that he couldn't play for Notre Dame and Florida State for college ball, and how he ended up at Marshall, if I'm not mistaken. Also about how he used to smoke dope and stuff. Who cares that's all in the past, we've all done stupid stuff (not necessarily to the extremes that Moss did, but still). He's growing up and starting to do the right things, that's what matters!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

randy moss sportscentery

Hey, all that stuff is true. If it makes Moss look bad, then Moss brought it all on himself.

I will agree that Moss appears to have matured as an individual. He needs to continue on this path to change his image, and it will take a long, long, time....but it can happen. Not that he had a "rep", but Cris Carter had a major drug and alcohol problem when the Eagles waived him and the Vikings picked him up for $100. Carter "reinvented" himself and had a very good reputation until that last season in Minnesota where he "melted down". Even after that, Carter is still very respected around the league and country. If Moss continues to demonstrate the leadership he has the past season, he could be on his way to changing the way he is viewed in the league.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

randy moss sportscentery

"purplepat" wrote:
    Hey, all that stuff is true. If it makes Moss look bad, then Moss brought it all on himself. I will agree that Moss appears to have matured as an individual. He needs to continue on this path to change his image, and it will take a long, long, time....but it can happen.
    Agreed...Moss made his bed when he was pulling his water bottle antics and making himself a target for the refs by yelling at them. Granted, he's made out to be a far worse character than he actually is, but hey, that's the Media for you. They love a "bad guy", and Moss is the perfect candidate for them.