Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Randy Moss should be fined and publically held accountable.

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Thats a pretty dumb comparison. What star QB allows himself to be interviewed after every single devastating loss? Brett has never ever sold the rest of his team out on the field! Do you think he'd ever take plays off or say he "plays when I wanna play"? The only negative thing that you guys can say about his was his pain killer addiction. Which, by the way, was because of severe pain he had from having 2 1/2 feet of intestines removed. I could bring up a lot worse things Moss has done.. like beating up his girlfriend. The guy is talented, but a scumbag!
    So, in your own logic, when favre suffers a devasating loss its ok for him not to talk to reporters but to run from the field but when Moss suffers the same type of loss, he's a scumbag.

You have a weak argument there.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

JohnnyBlood92 is offline Training Camp

He's a scumbag for a lot of other reasons. And I seriously would not want him in Green Bay.
    [img:d10b46c8b8]http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/billboard-gb3mn0.jpg[/img:d10b46c8b8]
    "The Green Bay Packers have never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:
    "JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Brett has never ever sold the rest of his team out on the field!
    "JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Favre left when the other team had the ball and there was absolutely no chance to win
    :scratch: :roll:

hahahahahaha :thumbright:
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:
    "JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Thats a pretty dumb comparison. What star QB allows himself to be interviewed after every single devastating loss? Brett has never ever sold the rest of his team out on the field! Do you think he'd ever take plays off or say he "plays when I wanna play"? The only negative thing that you guys can say about his was his pain killer addiction. Which, by the way, was because of severe pain he had from having 2 1/2 feet of intestines removed. I could bring up a lot worse things Moss has done.. like beating up his girlfriend. The guy is talented, but a scumbag!
    November 2001, Brett Favre left for the locker room with 30 seconds remaining after throwing a pick. I was 30 feet away from him when he did it.

And you might be wrong about have JUST his intestines removed. By the way he cries every single game I think he got his manhood removed too.
    Lets see how johnnyboy tries to weasel out of this. He just called moss a scumbag for leaving with two seconds left with no chance to win and Favre leaves with 30 seconds and left because of his own mistake, an intercepted pass. He leaves out of disgust........

I'll say the same thing I said before.. read both of my posts and you'll understand my meaning.
    [img:d10b46c8b8]http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/billboard-gb3mn0.jpg[/img:d10b46c8b8]
    "The Green Bay Packers have never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    He's a scumbag for a lot of other reasons. And I seriously would not want him in Green Bay.
    Speaking of scumbags, at least he is not a child molester like Chumura (who did play in GB)...I will take our "scumbag" over yours any day.

BTW, Moss would never want to play in GB anyway...so you will get your wish.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Chmura was found not guilty...

-Vince Lombardi

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Favre left when the other team had the ball and there was absolutely no chance to win. You guys had a chance to win. And you're going to make fun of Favre for crying?? I've rarely seen him break down, but I'd rather have a player throw everything he has on the field then walk off it without even trying.. and so would you!
    Hmmnnn. Lets see. Favre leaves the game with 30 seconds left because he threw an interception and is upset. Moss leaves with two seconds left because he did everything he could and still lost the game.

you claim the pack had no chance to win. Well, didn't the Eagles lose a game running out the clock a few years back. The QB kneeling down and thought the game was over and the defender picked the ball up and scored a TD winning the game.....? I thought so.....!!!

Your replies are becoming more incoherent as we go. you are more fun than pacmannxxx whatever his name is.......

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Doesn't mean that he wasn't...only that the jury (or judge) saw fit to acquit him!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

He left his teamates, his QB, his O Line, his coaches, he left his entire team. Thats not right at all. Thats the last thing i would do in a situation like that. Never never ever would i do that.

Shame on moss, but moss is moss and hes gonna do what he's gonna do, i'm willing to forgive him. Really theres no point in argueing this, whatever that packer fan says isnt going to change my mind, or anyone else.

Blood92 your truly wasting your time, you may get some attention but your proving nothing.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast