Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    JohnnyBlood92 is offline Training Camp

Randy Moss should be fined and publically held accountable.

Favre left when the other team had the ball and there was absolutely no chance to win. You guys had a chance to win. And you're going to make fun of Favre for crying?? I've rarely seen him break down, but I'd rather have a player throw everything he has on the field then walk off it without even trying.. and so would you!
    [img:d10b46c8b8]http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/billboard-gb3mn0.jpg[/img:d10b46c8b8]
    "The Green Bay Packers have never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Brett has never ever sold the rest of his team out on the field!
    "JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Favre left when the other team had the ball and there was absolutely no chance to win
    :scratch: :roll:

Wow what a great job of taking my parts of 2 quotes out of context. How about you actually read my posts, then respond.
    [img:d10b46c8b8]http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/billboard-gb3mn0.jpg[/img:d10b46c8b8]
    "The Green Bay Packers have never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Favre left when the other team had the ball and there was absolutely no chance to win. You guys had a chance to win. And you're going to make fun of Favre for crying?? I've rarely seen him break down, but I'd rather have a player throw everything he has on the field then walk off it without even trying.. and so would you!
    Having to recover an onside kick and then get a play off, and do both in 2 seconds? Please. They had no chance at all of winning, and it was over when Moss walked on the field. Heck, I gave up and started watching the Saints game because I realized that the vikes had no chance at winning.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Thats a pretty dumb comparison. What star QB allows himself to be interviewed after every single devastating loss? Brett has never ever sold the rest of his team out on the field! Do you think he'd ever take plays off or say he "plays when I wanna play"? The only negative thing that you guys can say about his was his pain killer addiction. Which, by the way, was because of severe pain he had from having 2 1/2 feet of intestines removed. I could bring up a lot worse things Moss has done.. like beating up his girlfriend. The guy is talented, but a scumbag!
    What star player would be begging for an interview RIGHT after a loss? To say that Favre has the right to decline an interview just because he is a star QB is the dumbest shit!!! Oh yeah that whole " I play when I wanna play" statement, do you think that he was buttoning his shirt and said it for no fuckin reason? He was asked by a reporter " Now that Cris Carter is gone how are you going to motivate yourself to play?" I thought that I would share that being that you shared with us the reason that Favre was addicted to drugs and alcohol
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Well if you didn't give up on the game like Moss did, you would have seen that the Redskins had the ball w/ one second left and Ramsey had to kneel to let the clock run out after the onsides kick. Thank you for making my point for me. Your team will never win the big one or make it there again with such defeatist crap like that!

-Vince Lombardi

Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

Did anyone take into consideration that 3 players had flu like symptoms earlier in the week. Maybe, just maybe Moss was feeling ill???

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Well if you didn't give up on the game like Moss did, you would have seen that the Redskins had the ball w/ one second left and Ramsey had to kneel to let the clock run out after the onsides kick. Thank you for making my point for me. Your team will never win the big one or make it there again with such defeatist crap like that!
    Yes, the Redskins got ball. Even if the Vikings could somehow recover a magical fumble on a spike, there would be no time to make a play.

I didn't prove anything for you. Plain and simple, you cannot recover an onside kick and then get a play off in 2 seconds. It just dosen't happen. The Redskins recovering it dosen't mean anything...

What are you getting at?

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Wow what a great job of taking my parts of 2 quotes out of context. How about you actually read my posts, then respond.
    I went back and CAREFULLY read both of the posts that the quotes came from...and you know what, the statements stand on their own without needing the rest of the post. The fact that they contradict each other means that you just got SERVED!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Viking_Spirit, you're an idiot. THE REDSKINS DID GET A PLAY OFF AFTER THE ONSIDES KICK!!! PATRICK RAMSEY HAD TO TAKE A KNEE ON THE LAST PLAY OFF THE GAME!!! Did you even watch the end of the game??

-Vince Lombardi

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast