Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Randy Moss Was Right To Berate Catering, Says Conc

ejmat wrote:
    Apparently, Infidel knows what everyone is thinking and why they do things. I wish I had those powers. I missed out!
    LOL. Ole Infidel is a font of [strike]wisdom[/strike] BS.

Did you see were he tried to say that PatsRandy was lashing out at the boss when he yelled at the caterer.

How big is PatsRandy? Probably alot bigger than the poor dude cutting the steak.

Guy should have cut him.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    What people don't see about this is that it was not about the food.

It was just another way of showing displeasure with the disrespect Childress and other authority figures were showing Moss.

It was a way of lashing out at the bosses.

Simple as that.

"Who ordered this shit?"
    WOW, you are really reaching aren't you.

What you don't see in all of this is that it wasn't about the food or that he showed displeasure with the coaches, but how he showed displeasure.

Like a little punk, instead of confronting the "Men" in charge, he lashed out at some poor helpless caterer for goodness sake.

Simple as that.

Were is my good friend Prophet. He needs to start another Meow thread and it needs to be called PatsRandy is a Meow.
    And while I agree that it was about teh HOW, I DISAGREE that Chiller handled it well either.

Did he "Coach up" and confront Randy on the issue?

Did he "Coach up" and try and correct the problem from within?

Did he "Coach up" and try to put behavioral boundaries on Moss?

NOPE.

He fired him...

...via the Press...

...because Childress' EGO can't take any kind of confrontation.

CHILLER is the problem here. Had he done his JOB and tried to be a COACH and a LEADER, this wouldn't have become an issue.

But because he's a failure as a coach, he needed something he could spin to justify his idiocy...and you bought it.

Caine

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

It was just another way of showing displeasure with the disrespect Childress and other authority figures were showing Moss.

Simple as that.

"Who ordered this shit?"

What you don't see in all of this is that it wasn't about the food or that he showed displeasure with the coaches, but how he showed displeasure.

Like a little punk, instead of confronting the "Men" in charge, he lashed out at some poor helpless caterer for goodness sake.

Simple as that.

Were is my good friend Prophet. He needs to start another Meow thread and it needs to be called PatsRandy is a Meow.
    And while I agree that it was about teh HOW, I DISAGREE that Chiller handled it well either.

NOPE.

He fired him...

...via the Press...

CHILLER is the problem here. Had he done his JOB and tried to be a COACH and a LEADER, this wouldn't have become an issue.

But because he's a failure as a coach, he needed something he could spin to justify his idiocy...and you bought it.

Caine
    So let me get this straight.

The HC didn't handle the problem child correctly so he should be fired?

Not sure my friend, but I believe professional players should be held to a higher standard. Knowing what he should do as a professional starts with the player in this instance not the coach.

If the player had a problem, he should have approached the coach, instead of throwing a fit like a little kid.

I think someone bought something here but it wasn't me digging into my wallet my friend.

On a side note, how about TJ.......1 TD pass, 1 2 PT conversion pass, 1 nice scramble when the same ass of a player couldn't get open cause he wasn't trying.

I'm starting to tast the beer now. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

Simple as that.

"Who ordered this shit?"

Simple as that.

NOPE.

He fired him...

...via the Press...

Caine

Not sure my friend, but I believe professional players should be held to a higher standard. Knowing what he should do as a professional starts with the player in this instance not the coach.

If the player had a problem, he should have approached the coach, instead of throwing a fit like a little kid.

I think someone bought something here but it wasn't me digging into my wallet my friend.

On a side note, how about TJ.......1 TD pass, 1 2 PT conversion pass, 1 nice scramble when the same ass of a player couldn't get open cause he wasn't trying.

I don't think either is innocent here. Randy was being stupid. No doubt. I won't give the ole "Randy was being Randy" BS. Randy didn't do that in NE so he shouldn't have done that here. By now he should know right and wrong.

OTOH, Chilly totally mishandled this. I can understand not wanting a cancer. I can even go with the point I don't think Randy has been playing to full potential. What I don't understand is the lack of coaching here. Chilly did nothing to try and help the situation. I guess he did say he tried to call Randy after the presser but what about after the food incident? Did he talk to him after that? My guess is no. Childress handled this situation terribly. He made a knee jerk reaction. From what I've read he has the right to do this. That's fine. But don't you think with all the situations surrounding this (i.e. how much Wilf wanted Randy, how much the QB wanted Randy, how much Harvin wanted Randy, the 3rd round pick, etc...) you would think he would have consulted with ownership first. He did not. That is the bottom line and why Childress is to blame irregardless as to if it was the right or wrong decision. Not very good leadership in this case!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

Simple as that.

"Who ordered this shit?"

Simple as that.

NOPE.

He fired him...

...via the Press...

Caine

So, because Moss went overboard with a caterer, we should can him.

Does that mean we can Favre for his texts? Aren't those a bigger issue? And doesn't HE divide the team against Chiller too?

How about McKinney and his "Clubbing" issues? He's been disruptive in the past. Shouldn't we have cut him?

The caterer story is a smoke screen to cover up the fact that Chiller couldn't COACH his way out of a wet paper sack.

Did he TRY and correct the issue from within? Nope.
    Did he TRY and set boundaries? Nope.
    Did he TRY and COACH and be a leader of men? Nope.

He fired the guy in a team meeting, when Moss wasn't even there. He took the COWARDS way out.

No one disputes that Moss went overboard on the caterer...but you don't cut him for that. This is a smoke screen to cover up Chiller incompetence.

REGARDING JACKSON:

The TD pass that Favre set up for him was nice. So was the 2-point conversion. The run was a little less impressive since New England was in Prevent, and the entire middle was wide open.

But with 59 seconds left, why are you throwing to Shiancoe in the MIDDLE of the FIELD?!?!?!? Then the dump off to Gerhardt? We won't even mention the two Inc's...

...I'm not seeing anything "Starter worthy" here...

Free beer...my favorite kind.

Caine

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Marrdro wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

Simple as that.

"Who ordered this shit?"

Simple as that.

Prophet suffered a head injury and now calls himself 'Infidel'!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Mardro said:

Did you see were he tried to say that PatsRandy was lashing out at the boss when he yelled at the caterer.
    Yes, I said it and I'm correct.

He didn't yell at the caterer, did he?

No, he did not.

He said, "Who ordered this shit?"

He was talking to the bosses.

Now, you can deny it all you want, but it just shows you don't know any more about this than you know about Favre, or Moss or the O-Line, or (my personal fave) your priceless claim that Adrian Peterson is the greatest back to play the game.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Keep it coming, my friend.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

Caine said:

The TD pass that Favre set up for him was nice.
    I think Moss actually set that up by drawing a penalty.

Let's call it Moss and Favre.

--John Wooden

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Infidel wrote:
    Mardro said:

Yes, I said it and I'm correct.

He didn't yell at the caterer, did he?

No, he did not.

He said, "Who ordered this shit?"

He was talking to the bosses.

Now, you can deny it all you want, but it just shows you don't know any more about this than you know about Favre, or Moss or the O-Line, or (my personal fave) your priceless claim that Adrian Peterson is the greatest back to play the game.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Keep it coming, my friend.

From what i've read he did yell

And it wasn't just "who ordered this shit"?

Also said "I wouldn't feed this to my dog"

I'm not sure about you but if im having issues with my boss and we go out to eat I don't yell at my server to show my displeasure

Both were wrong here..

He never yelled at the server.

Not once.

You just have your facts wrong.

He was complaining about the people who ordered the food....he did not once attack the caterer, he only complained about the CHOICE of that food......

And that CHOICE was made by who?

The Vikings Management.

Those are the facts.....you and Mardro can try to twist them as you will, but you will fail.
    --John Wooden

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast