Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Randy Moss Retiring

To the people saying there was no interest. I was watching NFL Network yesterday and they said that there were a handful of teams trying to sign him. Randy is just picky. Take it for what it's worth

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

This came out of left field for me.. Enjoy you're retirement Randy, thanks for the memories.

Straight Cash Hommie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmJcUlrkMNg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

He isn't exactly retiring yet.

His agent said he's waiting on the right offer from a few select teams.

Apparently the Vikings haven't approached him yet.

He needs to retire a Viking & I think his desire is to do just that.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1102841
    He needs to retire a Viking & I think his desire is to do just that.
    You're right Singer! If nothing else, just sign a one day contract to retire a Viking. It still really upsets me with what happened. We traded for him on my birthday (October 6th). It was the best birthday of my life. I celebrated for hours. Then he got taken away so quickly. And I don't think he has any animosity towards the Vikings organization. Just towards Brad Childress.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

For a person who has given us fans so many good memories, some of you seems pretty ungrateful. Randy Moss set records and scored unbelievable many touchdowns for the Vikings. In the process he made the Vikings one of the most exciting and explosive offenses in NFL history. At one time, I believed Randy Moss was the best deep threat receiver of-all-time.

How can you all forget that? I know he had some character issues at times and it's sad, but no one can deny how much joy it was to watch this guy make unbelievable plays in a purple and gold.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Quote Originally Posted by "HEY" #1102873
    For a person who has given us fans so many good memories, some of you seems pretty ungrateful. Randy Moss set records and scored unbelievable many touchdowns for the Vikings. In the process he made the Vikings one of the most exciting and explosive offenses in NFL history. At one time, I believed Randy Moss was the best deep threat receiver of-all-time.

How can you all forget that? I know he had some character issues at times and it's sad, but no one can deny how much joy it was to watch this guy make unbelievable plays in a purple and gold.
    Yes and we should all love Daunte Culpepper, Cris Carter, Darren Sharper, Gary Anderson and Fran Tarkenton too, but sometimes when someone is being a total douche it's hard to remember the good times.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1102901
    Quote Originally Posted by "HEY" #1102873

Yes and we should all love Daunte Culpepper, Cris Carter, Darren Sharper, Gary Anderson and Fran Tarkenton too, but sometimes when someone is being a total douche it's hard to remember the good times.
    I definitely hear ya, but it doesn't change the fact that they all gave us great memories on the football field... and is that not why we all hang around on this site for? The football stuff, not what some guys says or do off the field.

Oh, I'm sorry! I thought this was the Vikings FOOTBALL community. Damn, I must have typed "perezhilton.com" or something. I'll get going! :P

Just kidding!

... but sometimes people seem to forget that it's about football, even the NFL experts and commentators seem to forget. Remember the whole penis scandal of Brett Favre? Man, those commentators had to bring it up every fricken week during the Vikings games. It pissed me off so much. I don't want to pay them money to hear them talk about off-the-field stuff that doesn't concern me at all or has anything to do with football. They shouldn't even be talking about it because it's a private matter between two people. God, I hated that last year, glad I won't hear it this season!

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer

Randy Moss can still run, leap, and catch. He is no longer Superman, but neither was Jerry Rice in his final seasons.

The question is which coach can handle him. Frazier likely could, but I Wilf may balk at another try with Moss.

Then again, does Wilf want to sell those tickets?

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

sure Randy can still probably play, but we just got rid of some dead weight (no pun intended) with off the field issues, Randy being Randy would just bring back those kind of issues this team doesnt need.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast