Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Randy Moss Class Act

"cajunvike" wrote:
    He has done stuff like that before. And just as you said, the media usually doesn't notice. Randy is starting to realize it is way more about the team than himself. He will always get the personal props, but to get to the next level (Super Bowl) he needs every one of his teammates to perform at a higher level.
    I have tons of footage of Moss giving balls to the small children and disabled people near the endzone. Never have I ever seen this on the mainstream media. It like the whole Owens/Moss deal, the media only covers what they think people will want to watch. And it is sad, the whole Rubber Neck scociety that America has become. People would rather hear about Moss running over a non gun toting traffic officer than making a kids day. :evil:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Randy Moss Class Act

Maybe we can get the Bowling for Columbine guy, Michael Moorer......er to do a film about this travis-sham-mockery.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Randy Moss Class Act

Thanks for presenting the facts re: Moss. I knew that I had seen it before. Now I know that I am not crazy (at least this time). Moss for MVP!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Randy Moss Class Act

Moss might turn out to be a stand up guy in the public eye by the time he retires.

Maybe he could win the Walter Payton NFL man of the year award like CC did.

I give him credit he has changed, he has matured. I too have seen him give the balls away to the less fortunate and the youngsters. He has changed.

I takes time. I don't think he trusted anyone when he came into the league. People have been trying to exploit his talent since highschool and the fact that he got in trouble and things started turning against him at an early age. He is slowly changing from the "victim" to the responsible person.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Randy Moss Class Act

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Maybe we can get the Bowling for Columbine guy, Michael Moorer......er to do a film about this travis-sham-mockery.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROTFLMMFAO!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Randy Moss Class Act

not only is he giving TD balls away to Fans, he is sticking up for his teammate (Burleson) when they get a cheapshot from a No-name Safety. "Our little Randy is All Growns up"
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

Randy Moss Class Act

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    this is a joke tight? Class acts dont run over cops and smoke up
    Or throw parties for teenagers get'em drunk and take advantage of them, stand up guys.

Point is some get a little more lee-way than others Chuie is no longer in the league. Favre and Moss get a chance to come around and erase that. Heck kobe :bootyshake: bean :bootyshake: bryant might even have time to make us forget about his CO incident. Some get there 2nd chance and fail like the guy from the Rams that had the DWI, killed a lady and then when out and did it again. Some think they deserve another chance like Lawrence Phillips who was last seen when he sold his Championship Ring to a bar owner for something like $30 so he could put gas in his car or some pathetic thing like that.

Moss had matured and deserves a nod for that packfan

Randy Moss Class Act

Moss's maturity as a player over the past year is incredible. I have been hearing about his progression in offseason articles, etc. but know I have seen it first hand in all of our games. I think the next step is to bring Culpepper into the mix of great leadership. Moss has taken over the team's spirit right now, and I think what is really mature is that he wants to hand the reigns over to Culpepper. You guys remember on Monday night when he was saying, "Come on man, lead us..lead us!" to Pep? I think he has taken his sights off of his number of yards, TDs, and the amount of acknowledgement he gets as being the best receiver in the league and has placed his energy towards trying to get this team to the Superbowl. He is seeing the bigger picture now, and realizes it is bigger than any record he can break. His confidence will hopefully spill over onto our team..and when that happens - watch out!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

Randy Moss Class Act

Hey I agree Moss does not get enough credit when he does things like this. However, I must stick up for the media on this one watching NFL Primetime last night Chris Berman mentioned him giving both touchdown balls and Tom Jackson said that that was a very classy move. I'm just admitting that the media did catch this one. However, I am gonna give some props to Randy myself, I am forced to watch most Viking games on NFL.com so this is one of the first times I have seen him do this. This SKOL'S for you Randy!
    SKOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig courtesy of josdin00

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Randy Moss Class Act

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I give him credit he has changed, he has matured. I too have seen him give the balls away to the less fortunate and the youngsters. He has changed.
    Agreed!

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast