Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Randy Moss

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    He didn't get served by a sub standard caterer in Detroit that I know of. And food revenge is a dish better served cold, so I think he just might have a little extra incentive this game.
    That was a coffee on the monitor moment my friends.......LOL

If our WR's can't even stop (what was his name again?) from the Jags from getting behind the defense at the end of the game they don't stand a chance against Moss even at his age if he wants to make a point.
    Randy Moss benched in 49ersí loss | Audibles

Just saying.......He must not have wanted to make a point I guess.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I certainly believe after watching him the last few games that he is done, finished and ready to cash in his chips. I certainly don't think his performance was due to facing an exceptional secondary as it is he has nothing left to give or that he wants to give.

Stick a fork in him.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Hes done as a threat deep imo but he can still be a nice third wr if he doesnt let his attitude get in the way, which will be the biggest challenge.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Appears as if he's a non-factor that's hanging on too long.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    Hes done as a threat deep imo but he can still be a nice third wr if he doesnt let his attitude get in the way, which will be the biggest challenge.
    I saw exactly what I saw last year. Look at the two "High" throws from Alex. He barely got off the ground on both of them.

I don't even think he is a third option anymore. Judging by the 9rs keeping him off the field in the 4th against us (when they needed 3 and 4 WRs, they seem to think so as well.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12