Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ThunderingLlama is offline Training Camp

Raiders New LOGO!!!

rkuriger... Moss became a traitor a long time ago to whatever team he plays for. He abandons his teammates and puts them in positions of having to defend his ridiculous actions and statements. A guy like that is a cancer. Also, yes Randy DID want to be traded. His agent said he wanted out of Minnesota because of their "perpetual rebuilding mode." Those aren't team-friendly statements. You will only get better w/out Moss.
    also.. TNT, its the THUNDERING Llamas because I go to Marshall (i.e. THUNDERING Herd) and I love Caddyshack (Billy Murry referring to the Dalai as the "Llama")
    [img:5b369e782a]http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL905/3214631/6564007/87611302.jpg[/img:5b369e782a]

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Raiders New LOGO!!!

welcome
    i was thinking something was up then i looked down towards your sig and said, ahh, now it makes sense because it a packersmackerbackerwhacker. lol go have a beer and welcome to the best fan site on the web there hot shot!!!
    back to sleep
    waddling sheep

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Raiders New LOGO!!!

"ThunderingLlama" wrote:
    Hey guys.. I'm new to this site..
    whatdyathink??

I hate it.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Raiders New LOGO!!!

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I'm sorry but I have to be a smart @ss and ask why its not ThunderingSheep....
    More like Plundering Sheep...as in A$$plundering...gotta watch those Fudgies!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

Raiders New LOGO!!!

"ThunderingLlama" wrote:
    JTSnow.. i thought you didn't like Moss's influence on the Vikes??
    I don't
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Raiders New LOGO!!!

moss didnt really do all that much.. of course he ran over a cop.. but the mooning and the walking off were blown way out of proportion.. favre walked off the feild with like 30.. yes 30 seconds left and didnt get any heat for it.. and the mooning was just funny for ppl who have a sense of humor.. whut would u do if u got harrassed by packer fans all the time and they called u buckwheat? id do a fake moon in the drop of a dime..

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Raiders New LOGO!!!

"ThunderingLlama" wrote:
    rkuriger... Moss became a traitor a long time ago to whatever team he plays for. He abandons his teammates and puts them in positions of having to defend his ridiculous actions and statements. A guy like that is a cancer.
    Abandons his teammates? Like Favre did in the Metrodome in '02 with 36 seconds left?

Have to defend his ridiculous actions? Like Davenport did when he took a dump in his girlfriends closet?

Don't believe the media hype. The problem isn't Moss. The problem is Red *I screw Squirrels* McCombs.

"ThunderingLlama" wrote:
    Also, yes Randy DID want to be traded. His agent said he wanted out of Minnesota because of their "perpetual rebuilding mode." Those aren't team-friendly statements. You will only get better w/out Moss.
    Oddly enough, when asked, Randy himself said he did NOT want to leave. Sure, he's frustrated with the lack of Defense - we ALL are. Our cheap a$$ owner (Burn in hell you goat-ropin' bastard!!) refuses to spend the money to bring in talant. Moss KNOWS that every touchdown we score will be answered by our opponents. No one likes to beat their head against a wall.

So, he lashes out. Is that WISE? No, not really. But was it wise for Driver to predict Favre's retirement? Probably not. People, in the heat of a moment, often say things they don't really mean, or that they later regret. Sure, Moss has said some negative things about the Vikes...but was he WRONG? So far, he's been dead on.

"ThunderingLlama" wrote:
    also.. TNT, its the THUNDERING Llamas because I go to Marshall (i.e. THUNDERING Herd) and I love Caddyshack (Billy Murry referring to the Dalai as the "Llama")
    Love the name (Although, you KNOW we're going to twist it at our pleasure in order to belittle you and discredit anything you say). Don't let these jokers rattle you, they're actually a pretty good bunch. And welcome to the boards.

As for the pic. Put McCombs' (the rotten pig poker) picture in there instead of Moss, and I'll use it for my sig.

Caine

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Raiders New LOGO!!!

"ThunderingLlama" wrote:
    rkuriger... Moss became a traitor a long time ago to whatever team he plays for. He abandons his teammates and puts them in positions of having to defend his ridiculous actions and statements. A guy like that is a cancer. Also, yes Randy DID want to be traded. His agent said he wanted out of Minnesota because of their "perpetual rebuilding mode." Those aren't team-friendly statements. You will only get better w/out Moss.

So was Favre a "traitor" when he walked off the field vs. the Vikes?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Raiders New LOGO!!!

i would expect favre to stay.. if he is as great at people say he is.. and is a leader and one of the best of all time..

ThunderingLlama is offline Training Camp

Raiders New LOGO!!!

VKNG4Life.. I'm tired of responding to the Favre walking off the field that one time thing to Vikes fans. You really can't compare those two players. But this isn't about Favre, its about Moss, and while I think that your front office is in shambles (we haven't exactly made the best decisions lately either) if you draft well, you'll be a much better team because of it.

CAINE.. I'll work on the McCombs thing for you. i'll have it tomorrow
    [img:5b369e782a]http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL905/3214631/6564007/87611302.jpg[/img:5b369e782a]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast