Thread: R.W

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

R.W

If you havent heard yet Chicago also released R.W Mcquaters, he has great speed for a punt returner, great coverage and we could use him on 3rd down. Lets get Brian Williams outta Minnesota, he hasnt even shown up to camp yet, why keep someone whos not going to work out and train for next season, and no offensive but he isn't good.. at all, he has gave up huge pass plays, hes not very fast when the receiver gets away, he was the reason are D really wasn't good last year. See if we signed R.W he could be are nickel and are Punt returner for the season. What do you all think

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: R.W

nah.. Williams will show up when its mandatory.. and B-will is awesome.. filled in well for Winny when he went out last year

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

There is already a thread on this topic.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

He gave up all big passing plays! How is that awesome, I'm sorry if i offended anyone but I really don't like Williams this is my opinon though.

Yeah probably on him being relased, we are not just talking about him being relased and it's better than any of the other topics, lets see here: "girlfriend problems" ouu sounds alot like football, "favorite breakfest"? what! thats not about football, hmmmm and your yelling at me for making a converstion about football but people that have "girl problems" is fine, thats pretty dumb.

Angryviking is offline Starter

that's why it's not in the football section, if you don't like the topic you don't have to read it either.
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I'm not yelling at you for the topic it is just that there is already a thread with talk about McQuarters and it is best to look back and see past topics to keep the number of threads with the same topic to a minimum.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"vikingdude82" wrote:
    Yeah probably on him being relased, we are not just talking about him being relased and it's better than any of the other topics, lets see here: "girlfriend problems" ouu sounds alot like football, "favorite breakfest"? what! thats not about football, hmmmm and your yelling at me for making a converstion about football but people that have "girl problems" is fine, thats pretty dumb.
    those topics are in the clubhouse, that is where you can talk about whatever you want. Anyway i think we should get R.W., that would be awsome.

yes it is, look on the forum, it has girlfriend problems

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"vikingdude82" wrote:
    Uh, the Clubhouse is for talk other than football. Hence threads about "girlfriends" and "breakfast" (ouu).

What the esteemed members are telling you is that there is a thread here that already exists about R.W. and threads pertaining to him belong there.

As posted in the PP.O's "Da Rules":
    14. Netiquette rules. Look for an existing thread if you simply wish to chime in. Got a unique take? Then post a new thread.

Thank you.