Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Hasselbeck has thrown for 647 yards in 3 games, which is about 215 a game. He has 4 TD's and 2 int's. What in the hell are they talking about, that he is playing better than any QB right now??? I won't even list daunte's #'s next to his, because matt's would look microscopic, next to daunte's.

Wonder why they think hasselbeck is playing so great right now? Because seattle finally has a good D, and is winning more because of it. They see seattle is winning, and think it must be because hasselbeck is playing so great, yet he isn't playing goos at all. It has been the D and alexander that has carried the team so far.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Muchluv, that is why I think that Culpepper deserves even more respect than given to him. Over the past few years, Quarterbacks like Brady and McNabb have had top 5 defenses at times. Now, this year Seattle does. Manning and Culpepper are the two who have had pretty crappy defenses over the years, and that has limited their success. It also helps Manning that he has had solid 2 and 3 receivers and Edge in the backfield most of the time. And who even knows about Culpepper's ability to be a "clutch" QB. It seems like if we win, we are ahead most of the game, and if we lose - it isnt really close, or up to the Defense to make a stop. Aside from this questionable aspect of Peps game and his tendency to fumble, there is no reason he should not be listed as one of the top QBs in the league, let alone in the same list as Matt Hasselbeck.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Thanks for the clarification, Del...don't know how I screwed that one up...must be me trying to answer too quickly. I am glad that you agree with me for the most part.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234