Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Just when is Culpepper going to get any? Tonight after the Sunday night game, the announcers were talking about how Matt Hasselbeck was the hottest QB in the league right now. Then they said that there were some others as well: I expected to hear Culpepper's name, then they listed McNabb, Peyton Manning, and...thats it. I didnt know it was so hard to get any respect when you have the highest passer rating in the league, most yards in the league(after week 3), and tied for second for most TDs. That puts him statistically above all of the guys mentioned, but as always he gets no love.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Yes you are correct....its about time he gets some respect.

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

yeah but he is not gonna get it with thiesman he has a beef with culpepper
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

i've heard that c-pep has beef with theisman for quite some time now. anyone care to inform me how//why?

thx.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

yeah fill me in too

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Pep needs to win some big games too. That would help him in the respect area alot.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

when did hasslebeck win a big game
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Big games I was including McNabb and Manning only out of the guys mentioned. I don't think hasselbeck is an elite. I personally don't like him, and he gets his respect because of Holmgren because he's a "chosen" ala Favre. But Daunte's lack of respect is simply because he has had the greatest WR in the game with him the whole way and hasn't been able to do anything with that.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Thats true pudge, it doesnt matter they can say what they want but Pepp is the man. If he keeps goin the way hes goin he will be league MVP. He will then get his respect.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

"jackyl" wrote:
    Big games I was including McNabb and Manning only out of the guys mentioned. I don't think hasselbeck is an elite. I personally don't like him, and he gets his respect because of Holmgren because he's a "chosen" ala Favre. But Daunte's lack of respect is simply because he has had the greatest WR in the game with him the whole way and hasn't been able to do anything with that.
    but if they include hasslebeck then culpepper is got to be in there

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast