Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: R-E-S-P-E-C-T

coreyd is offline Coach

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Not bragging by any means, but I made a statement last week saying that FREE AGENTS SHOULD BE LINING UP TO SIGN WITH US.......AND LOOK!!

ITS ALL ABOUT RESPECT......AND APPARENTLY SOME WELL KNOWN PEOPLE IN THE NFL ARE GIVING IT TO US!!

Now, put the FAs, Draft, and trades aside for a minute. Now answer this one defining question.
    With the way we are sitting right now as far as options are concerned, am I the only one that sees it all working out for us.....AND GETTING US THE TROPHY!!!

Food for thought: Maybe the reason we havent signed Free Agents is because Tice is telling them to hold off and see if Reggie gets approved to buy the team.......THEN ITS GO TIME WITH MORE SECURITY.....AND MAYBE THATS WHY SOME BIG PLAYERS HAVE NOT SIGNED WITH OTHER TEAMS YET......

Just an idea.............. :rr:

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Its an idea. Not too likely however.

WWBGD

AngloVike is online now Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Much as I 'd like to think that I still think that the Vikes are viewed as being a cheapskate team - and the hiccups with Pat Williams and Antonio Pierce may well have re-inforced that impression.

With FA then how many players will be willing to wait and see if the change in ownership goes through before they want to come and sign.

At the moment my one concern not being addressed is that of kicker - do we really want to be waiting for training camp cuts before we get someone in for the season.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

"AngloVike" wrote:
    Much as I 'd like to think that I still think that the Vikes are viewed as being a cheapskate team - and the hiccups with Pat Williams and Antonio Pierce may well have re-inforced that impression.

With FA then how many players will be willing to wait and see if the change in ownership goes through before they want to come and sign.

At the moment my one concern not being addressed is that of kicker - do we really want to be waiting for training camp cuts before we get someone in for the season.
    I've been pushing for Nugent for a while, and I'm still solidly behind this guy. I'd use a 2nd on this guy if we really needed to. If he was still around in the 3rd I'd be amazed.

AngloVike is online now Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

"XxS2TheEvoxX" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:

I've been pushing for Nugent for a while, and I'm still solidly behind this guy. I'd use a 2nd on this guy if we really needed to. If he was still around in the 3rd I'd be amazed.
    problem is that we went down the road of drafting a rookie kicker two years ago and goy burnt for it. Based on that experience I can't see Tice being that brave and trying it again when our kicking has been shown to be a big achilles heel like it was last season.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

vixtalkn is offline Waterboy

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Hey, DoreyC. You're joshin' right? The Yikes organization is the NFL's biggest joke. Players are sentenced to the Yikes, not signed.
    Favre bashing s unbecoming; hell, it s unAmerican

Del Rio Guest

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Yeah that's why the Packers are bolting as fast as cats with thier assess on fire!

This year will be the same as the last few years in regards to the Pack....... they will suck. If your media messiah QB retires your in for a world of hurt, if he stays your in for another bumpy year.

It's time for you to realize the truth that the Pack is in a rebuilding year. Enjoy getting rump thumped by the Lions, the Bears, and yes the Vikings.

vixtalkn is offline Waterboy

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Too funny, Del. No one's boltin' the Pack. Just a little year-end financial business. Every NFL team but your's is tweakin' the payroll to stay under the cap. The Pack is no different. The Yikes, however, are struggling to keep their payroll at the league minimum. You guys won't be thumpin' anyone.
    Favre bashing s unbecoming; hell, it s unAmerican

Del Rio Guest

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Who have the Pack signed?

Who have the Pack lost?

Nice job trying to rationalize the end of an era for your team. They aren't doing anything. Your talking smack to the wrong team. You guys are in a world of hurt I suggest taking your game to a team like the Saints. Go find yourself a nice goat to snuggle up with because it's gonna be a long year for pack fans.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

As much as I would like to think it was about respect, I think it has just a little to do with the fact that we have the most cheese to offer. Also, I think that us getting a minority owner really encourages some players to want to play here and be a part of it.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast