Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Quote From Tice!

This quote from Tice just about sums up his coaching ability and the Vikes 2004 season.

OVERHEARD

• Coach Mike Tice, who expected his Vikings to win decidedly against Washington on Sunday: "I thought it was going to be a blowout. I must be nuts."
    hopefully he is nuts enough to strike a match and get the Vikes to go BALLS-OUT on sunday 4:30! What a dumb turtle-neck wearing baboon--sigh.

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Quote From Tice!

If you erase the Robinson hail mary reception, it was a blow out. Just not the kind Tice was looking for.

cheesefree is offline Starter

Quote From Tice!

They haven't blown anybody out since the Chiefs last year, why would Tice think this game would be any different? The Chiefs had no D, the Skins have a hell of a D...

The guy is occasionally funny, sometimes quotable, but Tice is no head coach.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

Quote From Tice!

Until the Defense steps up against another team whose defense the Vikes can pound on (ala Packers) there will be no blowout. I don't know where Tice is coming up with this fanstasy.
    fe4c0bdee276bad61c4dc5468ded7032

vwo32 is offline Training Camp

Quote From Tice!

We blew out Tennessee. But I do agree, why the hell have we not been able to blow anyone away this year. We kicked some teams a$$es last year. It seems like whenever we score we always give up a score. It's rare for us to score twice in a row. We can't ever put a team away.

Quote From Tice!

we have to get out to a fast start or we lose...we play explosive, fast scoring football, not smashmouth inch by inch football. When we play out of our game, we get beat. We need to learn to get ahead of a team and keep pounding and pounding until the end. This team seems like they dont want to hurt the other team's feelings by scoring too much too fast.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

adjustments!

"ADubya26" wrote:
    we have to get out to a fast start or we lose...we play explosive, fast scoring football, not smashmouth inch by inch football. When we play out of our game, we get beat. We need to learn to get ahead of a team and keep pounding and pounding until the end. This team seems like they dont want to hurt the other team's feelings by scoring too much too fast.
    See people fail to understand other Team are not stupid they make adjustments. Minnesota makes too many damn mental mistakes to play a high level long. My biggest complaint is jumping off sides. You know what the damn count is just told you in the huddle. Are you smoking so much POT your short term memory is gone? Also this year we are no getting INT like we did last year. O'Leary actually was a good coach too bad Mike Tice did not learn anything from him.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Quote From Tice!

Its not as easy as you think to NOT jump offsides...Though a WR has no excuse for a lineman to do is...I can understand..I was an all-state lineman for my high school and it is pretty tough to remember the count pay attention to the QB and figure out who you are blocking when there are LB's stepping up in your face and the D-line is shifting everywhere....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Quote From Tice!

Tice is an idiot.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: adjustments!

"Vikes" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    See people fail to understand other Team are not stupid they make adjustments. Minnesota makes too many damn mental mistakes to play a high level long. My biggest complaint is jumping off sides. You know what the damn count is just told you in the huddle. Are you smoking so much POT your short term memory is gone? Also this year we are no getting INT like we did last year. O'Leary actually was a good coach too bad Mike Tice did not learn anything from him.

I think you meant false starts....

But I agree, every time we score they come right back and score on us...not a field goal either a touchdown!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast