Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: a quikee.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: a quikee.

yeah i hate when people ask questions they could get easier by looking it up on google. people need to learn how to use it
    We're bringing purple back.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I use the Yahoo tollbar and have a tab for Yahoo Sports. If I right-click it, a new window opens up without having to get off PP.O.

Google has a toolbar also. They are slicker than 2 eels making whoopie!

Prophet Guest

That's funny that you said that. I actually saw two eels making whoopy yesterday afternoon. The little bastards were in the headwaters of a stream we were working in and low and behold....they were making whoopee. True story, not all that exciting, but I think that is the first time I ever saw someone use that expression and it is the first time I ever saw that happen...one of those crazy coincidences that means absolutely nothing.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    That's funny that you said that. I actually saw two eels making whoopy yesterday afternoon. The little bastards were in the headwaters of a stream we were working in and low and behold....they were making whoopee. True story, not all that exciting, but I think that is the first time I ever saw someone use that expression and it is the first time I ever saw that happen...one of those crazy coincidences that means absolutely nothing.
    You have WAY too much time on your hands, Prophet! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet Guest

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    LMAO, never thought about how 'normal' people would interpret that. I actually get paid to do that. I do research in water quality and was collecting data in one of the watersheds we are working in and saw this in a stream where we were doing a biological in-stream survey.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    :roll: Someone started a thread just to ask what time a game starts?

Why didn't they just look it up on the internet?
    I see as funny also.

I like it when people ask stuff like "how tall is Jamal Lewis" or something like that. I just open up a new window and go to Yahoo Sports/NFL/Players and look it up.

Just funny when people ask questions about something that is a very basic search.

Nothing wrong with it, but funny.
    Looking it up on the net would be the logical thing to do however, this post was started by the "PP.O Head Case." :duh:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

I see as funny also.

I like it when people ask stuff like "how tall is Jamal Lewis" or something like that. I just open up a new window and go to Yahoo Sports/NFL/Players and look it up.

Just funny when people ask questions about something that is a very basic search.

Looking it up on the net would be the logical thing to do however, this post was started by the "PP.O Head Case." :duh:
    Is he the one who started a thread to ask for help on how to start a new thread?

J/K :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

"singersp" wrote:

What time is it now? :smile:

Peace through superior firepower!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

I see as funny also.

Is he the one who started a thread to ask for help on how to start a new thread?

J/K :lol:

thats a good post there, yup

btw how heavy is Erasmus?lol

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    LMAO, never thought about how 'normal' people would interpret that. I actually get paid to do that. I do research in water quality and was collecting data in one of the watersheds we are working in and saw this in a stream where we were doing a biological in-stream survey.
    YEAH...RIGHT...EVERYBODY uses that same old tired excuse...next time try to be a LITTLE more original!!! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast