Dragonship is offline Training Camp

Questions and comments

My first question is regarding the Tillman interception. A couple of years ago that would have been a TD considering Moss did have the ball for a short period. That would end the play and its TD Vikes. When was the rule changed that allows a defender to strip the ball out of the receivers hands in the end zone?

Second question: Why was the Tillman int not reviewed by the booth? In the closing minutes of a game the call comes from upstairs whenever there is a close play. I do believe that Moss had the ball for a brief second and that should of made the play reviewable from upstairs.

Now I'm not defending the Vikes today. There is no excuse to lose to a team that is starting a QB in their first game. Especially a game in December that was of such importance.

Culpepper played a good game BUT once again when push came to shove he found a way to blow it. There really is no reason to throw that ball up for grabs in that situation. Just hit the low man or run the ball in that situation. Even if you don't get the TD the score can be tied on a field goal. That is my Monday morning QB! [][]

We still have a legit shot at the playoffs though. We have the tie breakers in our favor. Better record in the NFC (assuming we beat the Cards) and another key is we beat GB by a larger margin than they beat us. All we have to do is win the next two and we win the division. Green Bay has to win both games to have a shot at it or have us lose both. A tie will still go to the Vikings. Green Bay plays in Oakland next week a tough place to play. Even if we go 1-1 and GB goes 2-0 the Packers will win the division but there is a strong chance the Vikes could get the Wild Card considering we have the tie breaker against the Seahawks. If we get the Wild Card there is a strong possibility that we could end up playing a playoff game in Green Bay. Of course if we win the division then there is just as likely of a chance that Green Bay could play in the Dome come playoff time.

Sprewell27 is offline Rookie

Questions and comments

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Questions and comments

When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

Dragonship is offline Training Camp

Questions and comments

Sprewell27 is offline Rookie

Questions and comments

soopafreak is offline Waterboy

Questions and comments

"that s my nickname body Superfreak man, cause can t nobody do it quite like I can." Randy Moss

nzviking is offline Coordinator

Questions and comments

vikefan1969 is offline Waterboy

Questions and comments

40 for 60

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Questions and comments

Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Questions and comments

Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander